Do yourself a favor and stay someplace else. I was on a mystery ride and did not know where our destination was so someone else selected the hotel. If I had the chance to check reviews I would not have staid here. This place is a dump! It is very outdated and falling apart. The rooms smell like old tobacco smoke, the pillows were old enough to vote, an outlet was hanging from the wall, the shower looked like it should have been in a condemed building and there was black mold behind the toilet. Ironically, there was a tip envelope in the room that was colored like a elementary school project. Staff told us the place flooded two years ago and they still need to renovate. Honestly the place is borderline being condemed. Go someplace else to stay!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pocono Inn at Water Gap is located in a quaint, historic town in the Delaware Water Gap. The hotel in Poconos, Pocono Inn at Water Gap is near hiking, skiing, PGA golfing, canoeing on the Delaware River, shopping in the hundreds of outlet stores, scenic tours, casino, farms, adventure sports ... all Pocono attractions. The Delaware Water Gap National Recreational Area is right next door, and the Appalachian Trail cuts through the village. It can accommodate conferences and group activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Pocono Inn At Water Gap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Inn At Water Gap Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Ramada Delaware Water Gap
- Delaware Water Gap Ramada