Their ad was way off base. There was no game room, remodeled rooms and so on as stated. There was no ac through out the building, only the rooms. The reastaurant / bar had two pool tables and was hot, again no ac. Appears a family living on site run everything. Landscape, well weed gardens with rocks, over grown bushes. But to be 100% honest, they did honor the coupon for $69.00 + tax. The rooms need attention now, worn down, flash back of the Late 70's to mid 80's. For what we paid and if you stay for one maybe two nights, it was ok. The breakfast of free bagels, coffee, juice, muffins were ok too. Then again for a saturday night stay and a light free breakfast what else can one say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pocono Inn at Water Gap is located in a quaint, historic town in the Delaware Water Gap. The hotel in Poconos, Pocono Inn at Water Gap is near hiking, skiing, PGA golfing, canoeing on the Delaware River, shopping in the hundreds of outlet stores, scenic tours, casino, farms, adventure sports ... all Pocono attractions. The Delaware Water Gap National Recreational Area is right next door, and the Appalachian Trail cuts through the village. It can accommodate conferences and group activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Pocono Inn At Water Gap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pocono Inn At Water Gap Hotel Delaware Water Gap
- Ramada Delaware Water Gap
- Delaware Water Gap Ramada