“This is the place you look for when you want a good meal!”

L T Evans Eatery & Drafthouse
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LT's has served Danville regulars and visitors from every corner of the country with good food, service and hospitality. It's become a local hotspot for dinner, drinks and socializing! We offer a wide variety of American cuisine - Entrees, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and salads. Our choice Prime Rib is a house specialty - Charbroiled, blackened, or montreal - tender and cooked to perfection. For the beer connoisseur - a wide selection of draft and imported beers are available. For those of you who have visited our establishment, we thank you for your patronage. For those of you have not, we hope that you will visit us soon and join our growing list of regular customers.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great food , good service , nice selection of beer, family atmosphere even if seated in the bar area - so no worries if you have a family group or a sports team or just a bunch of friends getting together. Food is always hot , well prepared, and exactly what the menu says it will be - which I appreciate - no guessing what you will be eating! Great place to bring friends to and to recommend - great every time ( and we are there once a month or so). Also GREAT take out menu and delivery which we use for lunch at work when we want to treat for a birthday and cant get away. Best part is - its a family owned restaurant and NOT a chain - so its their menu, their recipes, their specials and we love it their way!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The food is all that the menu states, including the Best fries in town. On wing night the wings are great with a fine selection of sauses. The burgers are fresh and there are lots of different kinds. The service is also excelent. The staff is knowledgeable about the menu and fast as well. Ask for Mandy she knows how to take of her customers,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The service don't understand what I want order wings and fries least 5 times on phone
Wrong wing sauce!
I told her that I want get herb butter garlic!!!
The service gave me bad attitude because I know quickly her face look bad attitude
I was mad but I keep cool
Finally I get right wing sauce. But I am disappoint that they don't remove or discount because their fault!!! Thank you for my fires already cold!

I want add comment. I want tell you that the bartender is too much show off. The bartender need get down show off. He act more think smart than us. Omg!!!

Good job!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I visit Danville periodically to see family who are still in the area, and L T Evans is always at the top of my list for a relaxing dinner. It's a family-owned and run restaurant and combines excellent food with a great beer selection. You'll feel as if you're among friends when you stop here for a drink or a meal.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had to take my son to the Danville hospital on 1/17 for an MRI. I went onto Facebook to look for somewhere to have lunch afterwards & this place came up. We decided to give it a try. It wasn't too hard to find & they had plenty of parking available when we pulled in. We came into the restaurant & we were seated in a booth in the bar area, which is fine with me. Our server, Mandie, was very friendly & let us know about specials including the different types of beer they had. She mentioned a hard rootbeer so I decided to give it a try. OMG it was delicious!! So much so I had a 2nd one. We ordered the Tennessee burger & fries. The burgers were cooked to order & were a nice size. They were delicious. The fries were fresh cut, so that is a definite plus for me. It wasn't too loud in the restaurant so it was nice that we could hear each other talking. The bathroom was clean as well. I would definitely return here the next time I am in Danville.