“Our favorite to entertain guests or for a romantic evening”
Review of L T Evans

L T Evans
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: LT's has served Danville regulars and visitors from every corner of the country with good food, service and hospitality. It's become a local hotspot for dinner, drinks and socializing! We offer a wide variety of American cuisine - Entrees, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and salads. Our choice Prime Rib is a house specialty - Charbroiled, blackened, or montreal - tender and cooked to perfection. For the beer connoisseur - a wide selection of draft and imported beers are available. For those of you who have visited our establishment, we thank you for your patronage. For those of you have not, we hope that you will visit us soon and join our growing list of regular customers.
Danville, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite to entertain guests or for a romantic evening”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We love LT Evans for a romantic get away evening, often "ending" our vacation travels there rather than cook the first night home. We also like to entertain our out of town guests there and they love that we do - good food, always a GREAT atmosphere, good portions and good variety - something for everyone every time!

• Visited December 2012

West Michigan
“Interesting selection of food and drink.”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I tried this establishment out when I stayed in Danville for a few months. It was recommended by the locals which is how I find many of the places I eat at when I travel, aside form TA of course. I would call the atmosphere of this place to be more towards the side of upper class, but with a very reasonable price. I think I had Mako Shark, which was very cool, and tasted great, and a beverage and I was out the door for under $20. If you are passing by, try this place out for their unique menu options and great vibe.

• Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Great food variety”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I would certainly come back here again, given the chance. The service was a little slow because there was only one waitress working, but the food was worth the wait! Here you’ll find good-sized portions, a large variety of delicious food, and a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.

Visited November 2012
Sala, Västmanlands Län, Sweden
“Good food”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I was supprised when going here. I was ready for the average PA bar/resteraunt food. To my delight, it was much better than I expected it to be. Good value for what you get here.

Visited August 2012
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
“bar and grill”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Has a hometown feel and makes you feel very welcome. Great burgers