“Horrible”

Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Danville
Sunbury
“Horrible”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you r in this area go some where else! Took forever to get food. When it did come it was cold. Gave me pancakes w no butter or syrup and had to keep asking. Out of 4 orders everyone was wrong. Hostess had no clue how to usecase register. Would never go back!!!!!!!!

1 Thank jayne922-

Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We went to this restaurant to support the local mom and pop businesses and because it was close to the hotel. When we walked in the girl working behind the counter was not friendly at all, then she sat us and once she took our order and I had also ordered a side salad with my entrée, my salad never came but the table that came in after us and our waitress also waited on them, well, they got their salad. I had to say something to our waitress about my salad and I never did get my green beans. And when asked what the vegetable of the day was they said "don't have one". I did not like the gravy on my mashed potatoes, yuck! The place was dirty, outdated, bathroom needed updated. We will never visit there again. When I first walked in this place and saw it I thought "Restaurant Impossible" needs to come here and fix this place up.

Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Do not waist your time”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Recomended by hotel staff. Our food took a very long time comming out ever though they wery not busy. The screwed up the orders, one person ordered a sandwhich with tomato and no lettuce. ( there was 4 of us) she got it with lettuce and no tomato,.one ordered a stawberry sunday with stawberry ice cream, nuts strawberry toping. She got vanilla ice cream with strawberry topping. We ordered 3 sandwhiches and one ice cream sunday. It took over and hour for the food to come out . I would not recomend this restraunt.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Historian999
“Travelers Beware!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

If you are driving on Route 80 near Danville, don't go here. There are better restruants not far such as Friendly's, Perkins and Carmen's.
It took 15+ mins to have our order taken, 30-45 mins for our order to arrive at our table just to discover that the eggs were cold and the toast was not done. The only good thing I can say about this place is the coffee was good.

1 Thank Thisper
PHILADELPHIA
“Ok Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Price was good, good service.
Food was Ok.
Not many places to eat in this location.
Mc Donalds and Friendly's are the only other choices.

Visited July 2013