“Not MY MOMS Kitchen!”

Ranked #29 of 41 Restaurants in Danville
Canfield, Ohio
“Not MY MOMS Kitchen!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was greeted by a customer and I did enjoy the few locals that were sitting in the restaurant. The workers were also sitting around. I was expecting friendly but didn't get that from the waitress, hostess or cook. My food was pretty good even though they got my order wrong, I went with it because I was having a darn good day. I was on my way to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the day before Turkey Day and I was happy in Danville even though Moms Kitchen wasn't at all like "Mom". I try to give my money to locally owned establishments always and most of the time I have great experiences, but this one was mediocre and I wont go back then next time I drive PASS Danville.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Cheri R

Ri
“any port in a storm?”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Maybe not. Disappointing, dirty, old and nothing special. My husband and I both ordered hamburgers because we were afraid to eat anything else. I'll be surprised if they're still open next year.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank knrolo
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Wanted To Like It But Could Now”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

With such a great name, I had hoped to find some good home-cooking, but alas!, I was disappointed. In need of some comfort food, I ordered the homemade meat loaf with mashed potatoes and gravy. It was edible but not great. While I was eating, I was treated to a couple of employees openly discussing a cash register shortage that occurred during a coworkers shift; I thought that this conversation might better be held in private. Finally, I bought a couple of bags of candy displayed next to the cash register and when I got home, I found them to be stale. I can't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Visited September 2012
“The ham & bean soup is good but . . .”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The place needs a good old-fashioned spring cleaning! The tables, chairs, walls and floors are dirty and need to be cleaned. The special that day was the ham & bean soup, which was very good, but I thought a bit overpriced for such a location. Not the worst place I've even eaten in, but by far, not the best.

Visited September 2012
Danville, Pennsylvania, United States
“so-so”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

they have just typical food you can make at home which is not a bad thing, but the flavor is not there. very reasonably priced tho.