“food review”

Danville Sub Shop
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I recently ate at the Danville Sub shop, i had a ham and cheese cosmo, it was good (nice place to eat) if you are from danville or a travleler

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food is ok, but it's standard fare. The prices are good, though, so if you're feeding a crowd, probably a good bet.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Some of these review are just hating. We go there every week and enjoy food and all the employees are just soo wonderful. Prices are good for the amount that u get you don't get that at subway.

1  Thank nochos
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had an extended stay in Danville due to a family medical emergency. We asked lots of people where to eat and this place was the most popular. Our delivery was prompt at the hotel. (had to meet them in the lobby......so much for not having to be fully dressed!) We found it pretty expensive and mediocre at best. Only are there once and would give it another chance.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The sub shop was reccomended to me by a co-worker that has lived in danville for quite some time. I wasn't very impressed with the food. The sub was expensive and didn't actually taste that great. It was just a regular sub that you could get anywhere. They whole time I was there I kept thinking that I should have went to Subway where the subs are cheaper and taste much better

1  Thank Jesse C