“outstanding seafood”

Seidel’s Mardi Gras
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed July 9, 2012

perfectly cooked seafood and excellent dining staff

2  Thank Aquaqueen523

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Not bad, not great. It's what's expected for a seafood joint in central PA. There are other places in Danville like BJs that would be a better option.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The staff was nice ,the kitchen needs help my dinner was to say the least was warm my spouses dinner under cooked rice and the chicken in the chicken fajitas was to hot even my taste. and food took 45 minutes to arrive after the salads were served Our friends filet was not cooked right either.

1  Thank Jonniebe55
Reviewed January 19, 2012

They are always friendly, earn and deserve their tips. The food is
consistently good. Good, friendly bar/restaurant.

1  Thank ramblinman
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We were in town for a motorcycle ralley and asked where to go for a good steak dinner. A restaurant person in Bloomsburg told us to give this place a try. First of all do not let the outside scare you away, as the inside is very well appointed. On this night we all opted for red meat (though in hindsight I should have tried the seafood). I started with a cup of their red beans/rice soup, it was outstanding and the highlight to the meal.

This was followed with a mixed green salad long with their cajun ranch dressing which was a welcome change and something you don't usually find in a restaurant. I then waited patiently for my delmonico, boy was I disappointed. It along with the baked potato
was luke warm, and the steak was tough and chewy. The same could be said for the prime rib, and the filet migon served to my friends. We would have said something to the waitress but she disappeared and we had to find her in order to receive our check. On the topic of the service I would strongly suggest to management that they have them trained before putting them on the floor. This young girl was totally clueless as too position of being a watress. All in all if I am ever in the area again I won't be stopping there for dinner. Poor service, and a poor but expensive cut of steak.

1  Thank Steelcityguy