“Great Stay at BW Danville Pa”

Best Western Danville Inn
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Best Western Danville PA - November 2013 Nicest Best Western I have stayed at. Clean rooms, homey and updated, very friendly employees, tasty breakfast included plenty to choose from - no complaints at all..couldn't ask for more and would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Hi Brenda! Thank you for leaving such a nice review about our hotel, the Best Western Plus here in Danville. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing, as it helps us better serve our guests in the future.

I'm glad you found something to enjoy on our breakfast bar, as we try to include something for everyone. Most importantly, I'm happy that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and our staff to be friendly. These are the two things we take the most pride in here at our location, so it's great when people take notice. I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to our staff!

If I can be of any more assistance to you, please don't hesitate to call us at (570) 275 - 5750. We can't wait to welcome you back, and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The rooms are out dated, the TV in the room scrambled every time you walk by it. The only staff members that were professional was the food service and the young lady that checked me in. When the general manager of an establishment behaves towards a customer as she did to me, makes you wonder how she treats her staff. I have been to other Best Westerns plenty of times and this is by far the worst!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank broketravelbug
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay here at Best Western Plus in Danville. We really appreciate your feedback on how we're doing, what we're doing right, and how we can improve. I'm very happy to hear your compliments towards our front desk staff and breakfast attendant, and apologize that we could not further meet your needs. Unfortunately, our upgrade to flatscreen TVs throughout the hotel will not take place until December, and I'm sorry that you had to stay in a room with a television that you felt was outdated.

It's great that you left a review telling us what you liked and didn't like about your stay. Good comments about what people enjoyed coupled with constructive criticism about how we can improve helps us better serve our guests in the future.

If we can be of any more service to you, feel free to contact us at phone number (570) 275-5750.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Danville was our "stop-over" from a weekend visit in NYC, but it was a delightful Inn, with lovely folks, and in an area that we will definitely return to enjoy some of the nearby activities. All the staff were just so nice and friendly!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business in very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and found our staff to be friendly! By telling us what you liked about your stay, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

If I can be of any further assistance now or in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 570-275-5750.

Thanks again for taking the valuable time out of your day to share your thought with us. We hope to hear from you in the future!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Would expect more than basic when listed as plus, clean well maintained and right off I 80 however even with travel coupon found in book at rest area and no other discount offered ( AAA, AARP BW Gold Crown) overpriced and no microwave, refrigerator or flat screen TV as usually found when staying at a BW plus!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business in very important to us and we value your feedback. The reason no other discounts were offered to you is because we cannot combine AAA, AARP, or other discounts with the coupon found in the rest area coupon books, and the rate you were given is the lowest available rate we had the evening of your stay. We apologize that we may not have met your standards. However, by telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to further improve our hotel, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

excellent great staff, great location right off the highway for the weary traveler, fantastic staff and a great breakfast. Modern clean room Great customer care Biscuits for the dog I was returning home from a road trip and had hoped to make it back home that night , traffic and nightfall took us off this exit and Danville Pa and it was the perfect ending to a great trip. the BEST Western

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business in very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! It was very nice to meet you and your husband, and I hope you received your phone charger in the mail. It was also great meeting Angel, and there are plenty of treats here for her if you find yourself back at our location! By telling us what you liked about your stay, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, and our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Oh yes and the breakfast is really ok and good coffee!
I travel 80 and 95 quite often and this is one of the best in this price range!
I never felt uncomfortable in anyway, especially when you walk in with your pet. My parents were raised in this area and this is great place to stay when I visit. It is very close to Geisinger Hospital which was the reason I ended up staying here. There are restaurants for fast food to great food in the area also.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business in very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! We care about our guests and their pets, and are glad that you felt comfortable in our hotel with your dog. We're also happy that you could take advantage of the fact that we are conveniently located near Geisinger Hospital. By telling us what you liked about your stay, and what we can do to improve, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Close to highway. Staff friendly. Clean. Good value. I especially liked that window opened - not far, but at least could get some fresh air. There was road noise when we were entering hotel, but had a room in the back and it was quiet - even with the window opened.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sarah H, Sales Champion at Best Western Danville Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us.

Your business in very important to us and we value your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! It's wonderful to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet: two of the most important things for travelers. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you have helped us to ensure a superior experience for you as well as well as other’s in the future. We do hope you will return to visit us if you are in the Danville area, our friendly staff is available 24 hours a day to welcome you back at anytime as well as assist you in every way possible.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#5 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Best Western Danville Inn? Share your experiences!