Don't waste your money here. They don't even have a sign on the highway letting you know they're there. The hotel is situated in an area with a good dozen other options and any one of them would likely give you more for your money. I asked several times if the "suite" we were booking was an actual two-room suite and was told yes each time. What we got was a bedroom/sitting room combo with no privacy between "rooms," and not so much as a refrigerator in the room. Really? This is a three-story hotel with one ice machine on the ground floor. They have a pool but it was closed the entire time we were there (with a sign dated the day we arrived stating that the pool would be closed for 24 hours - we were there three days).
WiFi is spotty at best and seemed to only be consistent at one end of the room. In their defense, though, they did have wired Ethernet which worked out OK for the Mrs.
The "full breakfast" is the same every morning and includes gritty pancakes, powdered eggs (we referred to them as "egg dust" because they were dry and fell apart) and an assortment of breads, cereals and juices. If they had simply stopped there and offered a continental breakfast it would have been way more appealing.
Now for the good stuff: The in-room single-serve coffee is a nice touch and the beds seem to be reasonably new and in good condition. My wife liked the pillows and the towels were soft and fluffy. Housekeeping does a decent job and the staff is generally courteous and attentive to guests' needs. Vending is reasonably priced and accessible on all floors.
Overall, I don't think that they offered a good value for what we got. When I pay for a suite that's what I expect and in the year 2012 I think they could manage a fridge and a TV that's not old enough to drink legally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great property right off of I-80. Quick on and off the interstate ramp. Heated in-door pool! express check-in & Check-out available. Try our new Deluxe continental breakfast. (6:00am to 9:00am) Close to Geisinger ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Danville Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Danville Hotel Danville
- Best Western Danville Hotel
- Danville Best Western