“Good Food - Late dinner Served”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BJ's Steak & Rib House - Danville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt 11
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Good Food - Late dinner Served”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food is very good and offers a nice selection of ribs, burgers, steaks & seafood. Probably there is something for everyone. It isn't cheap but the quality of the food is worth the cost. I have been here twice and haven't been disappointed. They also serve dinner late which is important to me because this city is a travel stop and I usually arrive here about 11:00 pm, it's nice to be able to enjoy a good meal and a beverage after a long day on the road.

Visited October 2012

Cranston, Rhode Island
“Was worth the trip”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was visiting the Danville area with my family from Rhode Island and happen to do some research about restaurants in Danville and found BJ's Steak & Rib House online. It seemed to be what our family would like. We found parking right in front of the restaurant. It was very busy but we got seated right away. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicous and we all ordered different entrees from seafood to steak and ribs. Even hug out at the bar for a couple of drinks afterward. Overall great experience and recommend you to try this hidden jewel in Danville. Can't wait to go there next year.

• Visited October 2012
NY
“Pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I ordered the French Onion soup, and twin lobster tails. I'm a huge fan of French Onion soup, but hesitate to order in a restaurant Im not too familiar with. Glad I took a chance, because I found this to be my new all-time favorite!!!! The deep stock flavor, and cheese were the perfect combination! I really enjoyed the lobster tail as well. The twin I gave to my date, as I was full at that point. He ordered the Chicago Steak, and thought it was fine. No complaints, nor rave reviews. He did enjoy the lobster tail.

• Visited July 2012
Danville, Pennsylvania, United States
“a bit pricy”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

food is very good but i found it a bit pricy for what you get....nice atmosphere though and friendly staff

Visited May 2012
Coal Township, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food is very good. The mixologist knows how to mix a drink. The servers are excellent. A rustic type of restaurant and plenty of parking.

Visited July 2012