“Great Price & Dog Friendly”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Bel Air, Maryland
“Great Price & Dog Friendly”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have stayed at this RRI several times while visiting family in the area. The room is nothing spectacular, but it is clean and welcomes dogs! The only complaint I would mention is that my parents stayed two rooms down and their non-smoking room REEKED of smoke. Upon complaining, the staff provided some sort of ozone air freshening machine, which helped a bit. The staff is very friendly and the value is great.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Katfish79
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you for again choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville during your recent visit to our area. I am happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and our rooms to be a great value. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed our pet friendly policy. I am sorry your parents room required our ozone air freshening machine to respond to their complaint of the room smelling of smoke. We will continue to do our best to enforce our 100% smoke-free policy in all of our rooms and try to control the smoking actions of our guests. Unfortunately we are not always able to control the actions of all of our guests. I am sincerely sorry we let you down on this with your parent's room and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We have stayed at this Red Roof a couple times while visiting with friends in Danville. It is conveniently located and always clean and priced right. We can walk to Friendly's next door for something to eat. Surprisingly quiet for being so close to the highway.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and return business. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed a clean room and a quiet stay with us. We are conveniently located and the best value. Thank you again for choosing the Red Roof in Danville. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Dallas, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 7, 2014

When I am in the Danville area, I always stay here. It is a clean, friendly, and inexpensive place to stay. The staff go out of their way to insure a pleasant athmosphere. The Inn is close to Knobles Amusement Park and other attractions.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. Your positive comments are an inspiration to our entire team. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed a clean room. I am also happy to hear our staff were friendly and helpful. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Morrisdale, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This motel is just off Rt.80 and only a few miles from a major medical center. I stayed there 2 nights while my husband underwent brain surgery. The entire staff was helpful and pleasant, from the desk clerk to the gentleman shoveling snow in the parking lot to the woman cleaning rooms. The room was exceptionally clean and though the motel appeared to be very full by the number of cars, was completely quiet. I recommend the Red Roof in Danville, PA without exception.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville and for your positive comments. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed a clean room and a quiet stay. I am glad you found all staff to be helpful and pleasant. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 23, 2014

When I first called to make the reservation, the girl was busy handling a check in. She politely and professionally explained this and asked if she could have a number to call me back immediately so I didn't have to wait on hold. She did so within 5 minutes and couldn't have been more friendly,helpful and courteous.The reservation was made with ease. Check in staff and check out staff were 100 percent professional and very courteous as well.
We chose a king suite. Was on second floor. The room was spotless, plenty of room and the bed was great!!! Great shower with plenty of hot water. Although the location is along route 54, it was very quiet and we had a very comfortable night. The outside grounds were clean as well as you could see around the melting snow. The rooms are in great shape and you could see the improvements, TV, bathrooms.
More so, how could you beat these accommodations, staff and location for such an EXCELLENT rate? Well, you can't. I am extremely happy with our stay and plan on staying here again when in the area.
I haven't stayed at a Red Roof in many moons, but I am glad I chose to do it again.Friendly's is right next door and mini mart right up the road.
I feel management obviously is looking out for the customers. Great staff, rooms, so thank you!!!
Will certainly recommend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
We appreciate your positive feedback. I am very happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room, the service our staff provided you, and the improvements we have made in our rooms. Thank you again for your comments and for recommending us to others. We look forward to serving you in the future.
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I love this Redroof Inn. The staff are the kindest folks you'll meet in this region, especially Larry. The rooms are super clean with the most comfortab le beds, flat screen tv's. Very quiet with restaurants near. And the price was unbeatable. If your traveling to NJ or NYC this is the perfect stop. Only 3 hours out from Manhattan. Dont pass without a stay. *****

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank beadle0874
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am very happy to hear you were pleased with the cleanliness of our rooms and the friendliness of our staff. I am also glad to hear you found us to be a great value. Your positive comments are an inspiration to our entire team. Thank you again. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Coal Township
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times. The reason I come back is because of the all around customers service and clean rooms. The Front staff has never been less that professional and kind during check in/out. Each time I've checked in ,there has always been the house keeping staff out with their carts doing their jobs. Each time I've always been greeted with a hello or a smile.
Normally ,housekeeper's keep to themselves and seem as if they would rather be somewhere else. Not here at the red roof. Customer service doesn't stop at check in. It's amazing how a smile can make a lasting impression.

• Stayed February 2014
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. Guest feedback like yours is an inspiration to our entire team. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. I am very happy to hear you received excellent customer service from our staff and enjoyed a clean room. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#5 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!