“Excellent hotel cheap price !”

Red Roof Inn Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
“Excellent hotel cheap price !”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Room was clean, flat tv, close to geisinger hospital. Overall friendly staff and free wifi. Would stay again. The bed was comfortable and the shower had great pressure. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed January 2013
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for the positive comments. I am glad you had a comfortable stay. I am happy to hear our staff were friendly and helpful. Positive feedback from our guests is an inspiration to our entire team. Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Port Washington, New York
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Danville certainly doesn't come with a lot of frills. There's no breakfast, no fridge/microwave in room, no fitness center or any extras in the room. However, I have rarely been so glad to find myself at a hotel, as I arrived after 3 am completely exhausted from a grueling drive from Ohio on roads blinded by blowing snow and ice. What was so GREAT about this place was that even though it was the middle of the night in a middle-of-nowhere type of place, I didn't have to stand outside at a cold night window--I could walk into the warm lobby where a friendly, awake, reassuring night clerk checked me in quickly and good-naturedly. The hotel was quiet and calm in the pre-dawn hours, felt safe and peaceful. My room was clean enough and warm and had good wifi and a nice TV and comfortable bed--that's all I needed. Nice shower pressure in the morning. I was so relieved to be there--after the drama of the drive--in an unpretentious, no-drama motel, at an absolutely amazing price. I would stop here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank flyermontana
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for the positive comments! I am happy to hear you had a pleasant and quiet stay with us and found comfort at our hotel after your travels. I am glad our desk staff provided you with friendly and efficient service. Positive feedback from our guests is an inspiration to our entire team here in Danville. Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We actually drove out of the way a bit (off the I 81) to stay here. Stayed here in August 2011 and the room was actually even cleaner than the last time we stayed here.

The price is excellent and the location is quiet with lots of green space. Minutes from Danville and there is a 24 hour grocery store within 5 minutes which we found really convenient. Front desk clerk was great!

Really quiet in the evening and overnight. Rooms are a bit dated but doesn't detract from the overall stay.

There was a paper on our door in the morning which was nice. No complaints on the room at all. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank cynicked
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Thank you so much for traveling a little out of your way to stay with us again! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed a clean room, friendly staff, and a quiet stay. Your positive feedback is an inspiration to our entire team here at the Red Roof Inn in Danville. Thank you for staying with us again and we look forward to serving you in the future.
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is the perfect place to crash for the night after a long, exhausting day. The inn gives you plenty of bang for your buck. Not only are the prices so affordable, but the quality service and cleanliness of the rooms and facilities are quite impressive. The area is quiet, and guests will not be disturbed during their stays.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am very happy to hear you had a pleasant and peaceful stay with us. Your positive comments are an encouragement to our entire team as we strive to provide excellent customer service. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had to travel to Danville for business and had a wonderful stay here! The manager Mr. Sabol was very accommodating and the staff was friendly and helpful. I had a pleasant experience and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive comments and I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay at the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am glad our staff was friendly and helpful. Positive feedback from our guests is an inspiration to all of our team. Thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Staff at this Red Roof go out of their way to make your stay a great experience. Donna and Doreen at the front desk and Steve in Maintainance took care of everything we needed. We stay at this Motel due to it's locality. It is close to family for my wife and I, and ther are great eating establishments in the town of Danville and nearby Bloomsburg.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am very happy to hear that Donna, Dorene and Steve provided you with excellent customer service. Positive guest feedback like yours is an inspiration to all of our team here in Danville. Again, we are so happy you had a great stay with us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Pleasant surprise! Better than expected, clean, good bed and friendly staff, Dorene and Matt. We almost didnt stop instead push ourselves to drive through to NY. The stop was well worth it! We are rested and ready for NY.

• Stayed November 2012
i0010, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Danville, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn in Danville. I am very happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms and the comfort of our beds. I am glad Dorene and Matt provided you with friendly customer service. Your positive comments are an inspiration to the entire team here in Danville. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#5 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Danville? Share your experiences!