“Tried to stay loyal and earn points”
Review of Super 8 Danville

Super 8 Danville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Danville
Hammonton
“Tried to stay loyal and earn points”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed here about 2 yrs ago for 40 days straight had several issues at first but some what satisfied towards the end. Came back to work same place this month and stayed three nights. I was working night shift and did not want to pay for another night on my last shift. I would have expected since I checked in very late that I could get an extended check out. There were plenty of rooms available so I don't understand why. Any way never again will I stay there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

stammy, General Manager at Super 8 Danville, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I wanted to take this time to thank you for your loyalty and for being a return guests. I did look into your stay and see that you arrived before midnight and that the hotel did offer you an extended check out. Please know that we do value your business and understand how difficult it can be when working the later shifts. As you mentioned in your review you did not wish to pay for an extra evening which does limit how late we can extend checkouts and still have room clean and available for incoming reservations. We hope that if in the area again that you will give us the opportunity to show you that we do value all of our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Elkton, Maryland
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had been visiting our grandson and the fog was so bad that we had to stop for the night. We contacted Hotels.com and booked a room at the Super 8. The main reason we booked this hotel was the price and the fact that it included breakfast. When we arrived at the hotel, we were shocked at how nice the hotel was! Everything was clean and looked like it had recently been remodeled. Our room was spotless and very, very comfortable. The king room included the bed, a recliner, desk and dresser with a flat screen TV. The bathroom was beautiful! The breakfast included cereal, waffle makers, juice, pastries, yogurt, etc. We had stopped at a local store and purchased some frozen items. When we had to stop unexpectedly for the night, we weren't sure what to do with our stuff. The person working the front desk put it in their freezer for us. This hotel is within a couple miles of several restaurants. Thank you so much!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
Reviewed January 9, 2013

For the price, my expectations were already low, but even then I was disappointed. The room wasn't very clean (dust and debris in the corners), and there were stains on the sheets. I could live with those issues (I use a sleeping bag so I don't actually touch the bedding), but the motel is very close to Rt 80, which has heavy traffic all night. Although it was an unpleasant night, I didn't complain - I was tired and had an early appointment. On the plus side, the continental breakfast looked good and the lobby is beautiful. Plenty of parking. You can definitely save some money staying here, but be sure you're on the side facing away from the highway - and arrive early enough to switch rooms if it's not clean.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Danville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#3 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Super 8 Danville? Share your experiences!