“Great for on the road stop”
Review of Super 8 Danville

Super 8 Danville
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Danville
“Great for on the road stop”
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Based on the reviews before mine we decided to try this hotel. I had very low expectations for this hotel because the price was so low. I was definitely wrong. Clean, friendly, convenient. Good breakfast with healthy options like oatmeal as well as the bad stuff like waffles. Perfect place to stop on the way to or from New York.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
stammy, General Manager at Super 8 Danville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our hope that you had a safe journey home and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Danville,Pa area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
NORTH ROYALTON
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was a female alone in the room with my pet. Around 1:30AM in the middle of the night my dog & a extremely loud noise directly outside my door woke me up. There was a tractor trailer outside and another cab. There was loud banging and I was scared, since I did not know what was going on. The a 3rd cab appeared. I was also concerned about my car or the items in my car to possibly get stolen. I called the front desk and the also did not know what is going on, said the would investigate. In the morning I asked for a discount on my room rate. The person was very unfriendly but finally gave me a $25.00 discount. Then she cheated me by raising my rate to almost $59.00 instead the $39.97 ARP I was given by calling Super 8 directly. This is fraud and not exceptable and I feel thje difference should be applied to my credit card or a complementary room voucher should be awarded in this case. The night was very upsetting and the way they cheated me was just as upsetting.
NOT WHAT THE Wyndham HOTEL CHAIN STANDS FOR. My cell is 440-263-4130.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

It is my sincere apologies that you experienced a less then perfect stay with us. I have looked into your account and would like to let you know that you were not overcharged for your reservation. I have placed a copy of your receipt in the mail with notations showing all charges and what they represent. Please know that at no time did the hotel raise your rate from the intitial rate booked. We strive to provide a good, clean, restful stay to all our guests and will always work to address issues that may arise. However with it being a hotel guests often will arrive at different times of the night and may not realize that they have disturbed a guests. It is my hope that you had a safe journey home.

Travelers are raving about these Danville hotels

PORTAGE
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Never stayed at this motel before so didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised to discover a beautiful motel at a very reasonable price which was clean and comfortable;and even provided a satisfactory breakfast in the morning. We can recommend it to any traveler passing through Danville,PA.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am pleased that you found our hotel to meet your needs. It is our goal to always provide a good, clean room to all guests. The staff always works hard at offering a pleasant experience and a clean room. It is our hope that you will be sure to stop by our hotel again the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Danville
Red Roof Inn Danville
#2 of 6 in Danville
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
Comfort Suites Bloomsburg
#5 of 8 in Bloomsburg

Been to Super 8 Danville? Share your experiences!