“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had an excellent pie here the other day. I love that they have personal sizes, too, because I'm more of a "fresh out of the oven" girl than a reheated slice. The sauce, cheese, and crust were all flavorful. Service was great as well. I had a side salad that was nothing special, but I'll be back for the pizza again soon!

• Visited April 2013

Northeastern PA
“A nice place for lunch”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had lunch on Saturday. Service was prompt & friendly. I started with lobster bisque and my wife had the Italian wedding soup. Both soups were very good. I had a steak pannini and my wife had a grilled chicken sandwich with roasted red peppers. Both sandwiches were very tasty with plenty of meat. The side of fries was huge and top quality frozen fries well prepared. Our waitress checked on us a couple of times to be sure we were OK.
Lunch for 2 with tip was around $25
We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Dallas, Pennsylvania
“Good Basic Italian Food”
Reviewed August 7, 2010

Good food, priced reasonably. Okay service, no ambience. Just a good italian restaurant where the food is the star -- no glamour.