“Not my favorite.”

J & J Deli
Ranked #6 of 47 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those places that doesn't do anything for me. I have tried numerous things off the menu, hoping to find that one good thing. I haven't. I wish I could say, "go here and try the (blank)." I can't. It's food. Place is ok, nothing great. Atmosphere is like a cafeteria. The place is a sandwhich stop if you need to eat, not a place where I long to go.

1  Thank tpr73402016

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went there with a friend to get a sub during a lunch break. I have eaten there in the past and had a less then memorial meal. I thought things may have changed. The sub roll old and tasted like a super market roll out of a bag. I had some potato salad also. It was bland, but seemed fresh. I would not recommend this deli to anyone.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

J & J offers a lot to eat when you are there. It is more money than a fast food restaurant but they give you a lot of food...sometimes too much! There are plenty of tables available for lunch with a variety of items on the menu.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great food, all homemade, very friendly staff and great services. Gret value for the dollar. Also have an unbelieveable beer selection. Will definetely visit next time in Dallas

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Best hoagies ever, never disappointed. Can never finish the whole ones, always have the rest for the next days lunch.