“Hellooo...is Anybody Home???? (Full Review Pending)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fat Mike's Texas Weiners
Ranked #28 of 45 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stopped at this roadside place on Saturday October 26, 2013 at around 2:30 PM. The sign said OPEN, the lights were on, there were two cars parked there. I walked up to the window, examined the menu (a good friend told me the food was good here) looked inside seeing no one, I waited. Hello, I said.... And waited...and waited....finally after 5 minutes, I spun on my heels and headed back to the car. No sign of life...just an open sign which also said we could call ahead to order. As I neared the car, some guy walked up alongside the place, looking at me without a word. I was waiting for him to speak but nothing... My hands were empty, my stomach was growling and I had some people working at the house who I wanted to feed. Hellooo.....Hellooo.....Hello?"......

1  Thank Wayne W

Reviewed October 11, 2013

If your looking for a great hot dog at a good price go to Fat Mike's. Mike's always there for a good conversation while you wait for your food. You can eat outside, but during the colder months you would be better to eat in your car. The table are somewhat open air and can get chilly, but a good hot dog taste great on a cold day.