“Breakfast ”
Review of Old Croydon Cafe

Old Croydon Cafe
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Croydon
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant is opened daily for Breakfast and Lunch. Located in a northern suburb of Philadelphia within the 19021 zip code area. Owned and operated by Dan, who mans the kitchen; and his wife Bridget, who heads the wait-staff. Fantastic food, Unigue daily specials, Great value, Friendly atmosphere where everyone knows everybody - because it's so good, people keep coming back for more!
Reviewed March 1, 2016 via mobile

Went here with my son and had breakfast. The restaurant is a true Levittown landmark due to location. The shopping center was 1 of the originals in the development. In the preceding years updates were made and overall it's good. The food is first rate(reflected in prices, quality costs) and the meal was better than i expected. The only complaint is the booth seats. Without question sitting in them more than 10 minutes your back & butt start to hurt. I had to constantly shift my weight to say seated. I would ask that heavy cushions be installed. Not much $ but would improve the meal greatly.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank chuck m

Reviewed February 20, 2016

I have been here numerous Time and have not had a bad meal yet the staff is very friendly a must if you in the area

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in cause we were doing errands in the area. My wife had an omelette i opted for several corn muffins. What came out was a huge omelette and 2 huge muffins. They were both outstanding. They were getting ready to close but they didn't rush us nor the other 2 parties there. Their prices were very good and service top notch. We'll be coming back.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed June 22, 2015

I travel a lot with my job. 46 states in 12 years. This is my absolute favorite spot for breakfast. The owner (chef), his wife and the rest of the staff are excellent. The food is outstanding. Everything I have ever tried there is incredibly well prepared and delicious.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed January 8, 2015

was working the area with my manager and decided to give this place a try and were we surprised, the food was outstanding as was the service, the staff was quick to seat and had the food out in less than 10 minutes and honestly I don't get a meal that good even in a 5 star restaurant, while off the beaten trail it is worth seeking it out !

Date of visit: February 2014