“Nice little joint”

Tre Ragazzi
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Cresson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner here. We ordered mostly bar food. Salads are huge. Wings were good. Fresh cut fries were yummy. We were only people there so our loud kids weren't a problem. Close to train tracks so kids would run out to see the trains when they came by. We will visit this place again definitely.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Stopped in for the first time with a party of four on a Saturday night and had a great time. The menu was pub-grub, however, the owner had just returned from a trip to Maine and had live-fresh Lobster- for $20 a plate! We ended up just getting wings as we where there mostly to imbibe, but the wings and fries were really good. They have a nice selection of domestic and craft beer on tap and a fridge full of easily 30 different kinds of beers and ciders. They also had a very large selection of liquor too. We spent most of the evening in a family-friendly environment with options to talk quietly or watch several different programs on numerous large TVs. The best surprise came at the end of the night when we got the bill, which was far less than I had expected. Can't beat this place for good food, good atmosphere, and wonderful drinks- all at a fantastic price!!

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

The service was great & food excellent! Ordered a grilled chicken salad & it was delicious. It was completely loaded with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage (shredded), French fries, chicken, cheese, carrots, sweet peppers. It filled me up so I took the leftovers home & had 2 more meals!! Also had the Fat boy cheese fries. Not only was there cheese but also chili & sour cream!! Yum!!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Looking for some Italian food. Went there because it said restaurant, not Pizza Haven. What I got was the latter. Tired, reluctantly, I ordered a sandwich to go. It was alright but not the Veal Picata that I was hoping for. They seem to have a great clientele since they were busy with takeout. I can not say anything bad about this little restaurant, it just wasn't what I was looking for.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I you like white pizza with a thicker chewy crust, this is the place to get it. You can get other pizza, wings, salads and sandwiches here too. They make a good Reuben for those who enjoy one

Been to Tre Ragazzi? Share your experiences!