“Perfectly Wonderful Every Time”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cresson
Cresson House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cresson B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We love staying at the Cresson House and fondly refer to this lovely BB as "Marty & Steve's". The Innkeeper's Marty & Steve have every detail covered from the pristine white wooden rocking chairs and beautiful hanging ferns lining the porch to the well appointed rooms and not to be missed country breakfast. The house is spotless inside and out and there is a genuine sense of care taken by this terrific couple to make sure your stay is comfortable..As a native of Cresson my family has been visiting the Cresson House for years and we highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our experience at the Cresson Bed n Breakfast House was a verycomfortable enjoyable one, Everything was perfect. The owners, Marti and Steve are wonderful and very down-to-earth couple who made our stay so wonderful with their warm hospitality. I recommend this place highly and give it a 5-star.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean, cozy and comfortable,
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Cresson House for a week long trip. Marty was amazingly hospitable. This was my first B&B experience and I'm certain that it will not be my last. I had a lot of work to do while I was in town and I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere. I will definitely be back and will recommend this place to anyone and everyone that needs a place to stay in or near Cresson!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PAisHome
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 nights mid-week at this lovely B & B early in June! I am so tardy in my review but this B & B definitely rates a review, late as it is! We have stayed at many B & Bs in the past--and this is one of the very best--if not the best! Great location (close to Allegheny portage NM amd Johnstown flood natl memorial), wonderful rooms, great value, and Marty is undoubtedly the best proprietor! So friendly and definitely wanted to please us! And there were so many extras. She made sure the pistacio bowl was full--my husband's favorite nut! And I loved the chocolate bowl! And all liquid refreshments in the fridge were fair game! Yes, all the reviews are dead-on! This B & B is to die for! Marty, thanks for everything from the Oregon couple!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is a delightful place to stay. It was clean, comfortable, quiet and the food was fabulous. The owners are just great. They were helpful, cheerful and full of good advice for travelers. I would go back in a minute! Thanks Marti and Steve for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: From what I could see, all the rooms are great. There is a wonderful spacious bedroom on the main l...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Well what can I say, This place is the best B&B we have ever stayed at!!! I went home to visit family in the area and stayed at Cresson House from June 5th through June 9th. Marty and Steve made us feel like we were home and that the house was ours. They are truly GREAT people!!! Every day was great and the food was wonderful and lots of it.... They even kept the frig stocked for the us to use during the day. We have stayed all over the world in many five star hotels and will say this place beats them all!!!! If you are in the area this is a must location to stay at. Its like being at home but better!!!.

Thank you Marty and Steve for having us and making us feel like part of the family!!

All the best
Tom Yobbagy

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the Cresson House. The visit was too short but the accommodations far exceeded our expectations. Our gang occupied 3 immaculate and beautifully decorated bedrooms containing anything we might need. We all found the beds extremely comfortable. The breakfast exceeded that of many 5 star hotels. Thank you for your amazing hospitality Marti and Steve.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Cresson House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!