“Omg this place is great”
Review of Kasa's Pizza

Kasa's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Cresco
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Kasa's Pizza is the Pocono's Best in Pizza, Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, Salads, and Turkey Hill Ice Cream too.
Reviewed July 31, 2018

Slices cooked like Brooklyn! Large enough to share .
Nice selection of pizza ..spotless. Parking in front and ice cream for dessert. Pop over look for coupons in torrent books

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Got a pizza from Kasa's to keep at our cabin for late night snacks. The place was full of people waiting for takeout orders. The crust on the pizza was a thicker crust than I prefer. I like thin and crispy crust but this was a good pizza! I will definately be back next time I am in the Poconos!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The pizzas are very flavorful and can be chosen from a fixed menu or prepared as you like it. The are many Italian sandwiches, too. It can get crowded because it is popular for eat in or take out.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Drove here from Skytop for a less expensive meal than what the hotel had to offer. We were not disappointed! Good prices and the pizza was delicious. There's also a nice indoor play area for young kids. We will return next time we are in the area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Best food in the area, amazing staff, extremely clean! I come there all the time and recommend it to everyone I know. I love the pizza, cheese steaks, and everything else on the menu!

Date of visit: May 2018