“Excellent Pizza & more!”
Review of Kasa's Pizza

Kasa's Pizza
Ranked #5 of 9 Restaurants in Cresco
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Kasa's Pizza is the Pocono's Best in Pizza, Cheesesteaks, Hoagies, Salads, and Turkey Hill Ice Cream too.
Reviewed March 3, 2016

This is the absolute best place to get pizza! It's perfect everytime we order! I just recently had the cheese steak & that was out of this world! The staff is always really friendly too! We love eating here every time we're in the Poconos!

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place to stop and eat! Great pizza, cheesesteaks and calzones are awesome too! Play area for the kids and a Turkey Hill Ice Creamery

Reviewed February 3, 2016

I work in Philly and go up to the Mt Pocono area every couple months for the weekend. The weekend wouldn't be complete with a stop at Kasa's for a slice of Taco and Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza. Nothing I get in my area even compares. The staff is always friendly and even with all the kids playing in that gym area the place is always neat and clean. I also get to finish it off with something from their Turkey Hill Creamery. I'm thinking when it's my time I might have check out about retiring in that area. If the people who live in the area are as friendly as the Kasa's staff I'd be smiling a long time hopefully.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Tasty pies, good prices, and convenient to a few resorts. We like grabbing a pie for the room, later, and it's great for that.

Reviewed November 28, 2015

Stopped here after horseback riding and got a chicken bacon ranch pizza. It took almost an hour to make (they supposedly had a lot of other orders even though it was pretty empty in there) and when it was does it didn't taste very good. Actually feel a little nauseous just thinking about it now. Pretty costly too