Crescent Lodge started in 1947 and the reason it is still around is the meticulous care the owners give this beauty and the attention to guests that every hotel should aspire to give. The only regret is that we didn't have more time to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “A Romantic Country Inn”At Crescent Lodge and Country Inn your will experience immaculate accommodations, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and canopy beds with plush thick comforters. Select from a standard room in the main lodge or a cottage located on our 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Free Wifi is included in the main lodge.Our guests can enjoy continental breakfast every morning from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.The Crescent Lodge Restaurant and Bar:Our renowned on-site restaurant is open year round serving American cuisine. The Crescent Lodge restaurant has been nominated several times by the Pocono Record as one of the most romantic restaurants in the Pocono Mountain region.Antique Gift Shop:The Inn's popular gift shop is stocked with handmade jewelry, antiques and other items.We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocono Mountains. Within an arm reach to Camelback Ski Resort and Camelback Beach, Mount Airy Casino, Pocono Raceway and The Crossing Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Crescent Lodge & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel Cresco
- Crescent Lodge And Country Inn
- Country Inn Cresco
- Cresco Country Inn