All reviewsthe cottagesget awayprivate cottagepretzel factorymount airy casinocontinental breakfastmain buildingon site restaurantpocono arearomantic weekendshuffle boardjacuzzi tubbed was comfortablenice breakfastsitting areashort drivecoffee maker
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Crescent Lodge is a magnificent place! The atmosphere is country and so inviting. You will start your stay by checking in with one of the friendly staff members. They will direct you to your room or cottage! We always stay in one of the private jacuzzi cottages and they are awesome! One thing you will notice is how clean everything is. The property is beautiful with much care and attention to landscaping. Stop by the bar and have Frank make you a drink! Dine with them for a wonderful meal, their dining area is so nice and cozy. Enjoy a nice breakfast each morning complimentary with your stay. There are many neat shops near by or go horseback riding at Mountain Creek Stable just 5 minutes up the road.
Bottom line, you will not be dissapointed! Crescent Lodge is such a nice place and this has been our 4th stay with them. We love this place so much and we never want to leave! We have nothing but good things to say. Every stay here is a memorable one!

Room Tip: The private jacuzzi cottages are the best for a romantic getaway!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The resort is situated 3 miles from Mt airys resort casino making it the perfect place to stay. We booked at the last minute after visiting the Mohegan sun casino in pocconos downs I wouldn't recommend wasting your time visiting mohegan sun. We loved the Mount airys casino which was much cleaner and the staff were far more accommodating. We were referred by the casino to the lodge where the stuff couldn't do enough to help me decide which type of room or cabin I wanted. My only critisim in regards to the resort was surrounding their housekeeping which woke us up thumping on the doors at 9am an I do mean thumping when I advised the resort they apologized and explained they had new house keeping staff and that it would be addressed. Apart from that we loved the feel and eviroment of the lodge it is the perfect place to stay if you want a romantic weekend away

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Crescentlodgepa, Manager at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience on the Tripadvisor. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crescent Lodge. Again, please accept our apology regarding the housekeeping issue. We would like you to know, that the problem has been addressed.
Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!
We are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Took a few days off for an inexpensive getaway and primarily chose the Crescent Lodge because my daughter stayed in a cottage here a few years ago and liked it. Well, not only was it a great value but the place is immaculate, the staff very friendly and accommodating, and it just turned out to be one of the best short stays we've ever made. We had intentions of trying several different restaurants in the area but the food was so good here we never left the inn for dinner. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012
Crescentlodgepa, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Guest, thank you so much for sharing your experience on the Tripadvisor. We are very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. As for your future stay, please contact us prior to your arrival to find out about seasonal specials. Currently, we offer great Fall Specials.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We spent four days here in August 2012. The room was great, clean and cozy. Breakfast is quite good with a decent variety of choices. The territory around the main building is well kept, landscaping is great and the pool is clean and inviting. The personnel is very friendly and hospitable. My only major complaint is the poor Internet signal. The first night I was lucky to have it in the room, but then for the rest of our stay, there was no connection at all and I needed to drive with my netbook half a mile to the nearest fastfood joint to get free wi-fi.
For those who care, I would also note that the ping-pong table is an ancient one with a lot of cracks and imperfections. Otherwise it is a charming and quiet place for a family getaway.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Crescentlodgepa, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience on the Tripadvisor. We are very appreciative for all pleasant experiences you had while staying with us at the Crescent Lodge. At the same time we do own you an apology for the poor Internet reception in our main lodge and lobby. All rooms in our main lodge should be equipped with a strong Internet signal. However, our cottages do not have any Internet connections. As for your next stay, please inform the front office staff regarding this issue. We should be able to help you out; simply by re-booting our modem.

Crescent Lodge management team

Reviewed August 20, 2012

After searching the web, I found this quiet lovely spot off the beaten path. Booked the Mountain Jacuzzi cottage. The staff from check-in to check-out was helpful, friendly and inviting.
The room itself was slightly dated in decor, but clean and comfortable. The only noticeable distraction was a mild "musty" odor in the room when I first entered, but that quickly faded as I opened up some windows and the sliding glass doors; in no way did that ruin the experience. I guess that is to be expected in the country.
The cottage itself has a full kitchen, frig, stove, coffee maker, and microwave. Also a super jacuzzi for two, private attached back decks, a sitting area with a old t.v. and working fireplace, a restful canopy bed with a firm mattress and a small flat screen t.v. attached above to the canopy with a nice viewing angle. No in-room movies that I could see, but there was a dual VCR/DVD player if you so desire. Also no wifi to my understanding, but I would not come to this location to surf the web or watch t.v. Also, my cell phone signal seemed to come and go, but that is a blessing in some circumstances.
The attached Lodge restaurant was great and the Prime Rib fantastic. Would highly suggest paying a visit. A continental breakfast was included in the price of the reservation, but I was to sleepy to partake of this service.
Overall it was a wonderful overnight stay. I would not only recommend this spot to friends and family, but would be happy to return someday.

Room Tip: The Mountain Jacuzzi room in which I stayed is listed as their best room. It is quiet and private. Actually a short drive from the hotel lobby, but has a path through the woods if you prefer.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Crescentlodgepa, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! It's wonderful to hear that you had a restful stay in our of ours finest cottages Mountain Jacuzzi! Purposely, our aim is not to place Wifi for this cottage. As you say it is a blessing today to be disconnected for a day or two from this fast digital world.

We are looking forward to your next visit!