Crescent Lodge & Country Inn
Chestnut Grove Village(Cresco)(Great Value!)
$110
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
$179
Mount Airy Casino Resort(Mount Pocono)(Great Value!)
$209
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
$99
Hotwire.com
Skytop Lodge(Skytop)
$215
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
$260
ComfortInn
$110
$170
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe cottagesget awaycanopy bedprivate cottagepiano playermount airy casinoincluded breakfaston site restaurantshuffle boardpocono areajacuzzi tubnice breakfastbed was comfortablefull kitchensitting areawonderful weekendshort drive
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After searching the web, I found this quiet lovely spot off the beaten path. Booked the Mountain Jacuzzi cottage. The staff from check-in to check-out was helpful, friendly and inviting.
The room itself was slightly dated in decor, but clean and comfortable. The only noticeable distraction was a mild "musty" odor in the room when I first entered, but that quickly faded as I opened up some windows and the sliding glass doors; in no way did that ruin the experience. I guess that is to be expected in the country.
The cottage itself has a full kitchen, frig, stove, coffee maker, and microwave. Also a super jacuzzi for two, private attached back decks, a sitting area with a old t.v. and working fireplace, a restful canopy bed with a firm mattress and a small flat screen t.v. attached above to the canopy with a nice viewing angle. No in-room movies that I could see, but there was a dual VCR/DVD player if you so desire. Also no wifi to my understanding, but I would not come to this location to surf the web or watch t.v. Also, my cell phone signal seemed to come and go, but that is a blessing in some circumstances.
The attached Lodge restaurant was great and the Prime Rib fantastic. Would highly suggest paying a visit. A continental breakfast was included in the price of the reservation, but I was to sleepy to partake of this service.
Overall it was a wonderful overnight stay. I would not only recommend this spot to friends and family, but would be happy to return someday.

Room Tip: The Mountain Jacuzzi room in which I stayed is listed as their best room. It is quiet and private. Actually a short drive from the hotel lobby, but has a path through the woods if you prefer.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Crescentlodgepa, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor! It's wonderful to hear that you had a restful stay in our of ours finest cottages Mountain Jacuzzi! Purposely, our aim is not to place Wifi for this cottage. As you say it is a blessing today to be disconnected for a day or two from this fast digital world.

We are looking forward to your next visit!

Best regards,
Management Team at the Crescent Lodge

Reviewed August 15, 2012

this is the 3rd time we have stayed and it was the best! clean rooms,great staff and even better food.the grounds are well kept just as the rooms and the cottages are. breakfast is included too!
while other Pocono resorts have gone down hill or out of bussiness the fact they keep the place fresh but comfortable is a testament that this has been family owned since 1947.

Room Tip: got a last minute special,great price over the normal rates. get a Jacuzzi suite! the are wine glasses and a refrigerater in the room and i nice front porch with chairs.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much sharing your wonderful experience on Tripadvisor! We are so happy that our accomodation is comfortable for you and your family! We are very greatfull to be complimented on running such a smooth business since 1947.

As for your next visit, please contact us and ask about packages and specials....we are currently working on some great deals! Our website will be updated shortly.

Best regards,
Management Team at the Crescent Lodge

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the lodge for pleasure. We booked a room in the Inn, but the lights in the bathroom did not work. They immediately put use in a cottage which was fine. It didn't seem to be busy as we were the only car parked among three cottages. I would have liked to have had a flat screen TV like the room in the Inn had, but instead we had a old style TV without a sleep button. The TV stayed on most of the night. That definitely needs to be upgraded in this cottage. The room and the grounds were very clean which shows to me a pride in the property. The only thing that I didn't like is the slight odor in the room when we walked in everyday. The bedspread also had a "musty" odor. The shower head was great very strong and relaxing. My wife and I walked to the outdoor pool, the pool was nice but needed to be clean out of all the leaves floating in it. We decided not to use it. The buffet breakfast was ok with scrabbled eggs, bacon, cold cereal and assorted breads. It had orange juice and grapefruit juice, it needed tomato juice also. The food was surprisingly hot as breakfast is from 8:00 to 11:00 and it wasn't busy at all. It could have used some fresh fruit as a nice ending.
It is within 5 minutes to Mt. Airy Casino so we were surprised that it wasn't busier.

We would probably stay there again if we were out in that area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank redline613
Crescentlodgepa, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We apologize for the inconvenient experience with the our TV. We must let you know that we are on our way to flat screen TV upgrades for our cottages as we did on our main lodge. On your next visit should you have any discomfort with your room or cottage, please contact the front desk immediately. We are here to accommodate you to our best ability.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The room was very comfortable and cheery. An improvement would be to add an elevator so suitcases wouldn't have to be dragged up the stairs to the second floor of the main inn where my room was located. The complimentary breakfast was very convenient and the food was good. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful with directions to nearby churches on Sunday and other locations. The overall atmosphere was very cozy and welcoming. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Crescent Lodge C, Owner at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

We appreciate sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. It is crucial for our future guests to know your experience. We do apologize for the no-elevator. To preserve this historical building, no elevator structure is allowed. On your next visit if you choose to stay in the main lodge, please ask the front desk staff to assist you with your luggage. We will be happy to help you out. We are looking forward seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Upon reading the reviews, I thought had bad can it be, all seemed good, and all stated it was clean. I paid 115 per night, wanted a safe place to stay with my son. I must of got the last of the liter room, the bed and chairs were extra low, the air conditioning was missing the panel to deflect the air off our heads, which it blew all night and we woke up with colds. We had to beg for another room for the night, would have left, but couldn't get the $$$ back for second night. Never discounted us, just a sorry, kind of got you once, can I get you twice. They try to carry off the Peddlers Village Antique look, but it is just screaming, I am old and I am not spending any money. Grounds were nice, breakfast was good, water pressure horrible, rooms very small and tight. Sorry to say the Mount Pocono area has seen better days, just go to another part of PA ashame you can't get a decent hotel in the area, all has hands out, but want to give you nothing. My best advice, stay home, instead of plucking down the price this hotel asks for old, dated, and poor

Room Tip: Stay else where, perhaps their lodges are better, but the inn hotel was HORRIBLE
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Linda W
Crescent Lodge C, Director of Sales at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We would like to apologize for your inconvenient stay. This to let you know that we have many types of different accommodations. It would be great if you give us a second chance and experience our property once more. Please contact Gabriela personally.