“Good Food, Good Value and Friendly Attentive Service”

Crescent Lodge Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Cresco
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Weston, Connecticut
“Good Food, Good Value and Friendly Attentive Service”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stayed at the Crescent Inn and decided to eat at the restaurant on our first night. The menu was a bit limited, but there were enough choices for both of us to find something we liked. Edie, our waitress was personable, friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and a great value for the money. The portions were sufficient and the quality was above average. The clams appetizer in white wine sauce were excellent as was the pork chop. The pecan pie (their signature dessert) is a must try. Very much unlike many we've tried before and a delicious treat. Definitely worth a try if you're in the area.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank PTFig
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge Restaurant, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your dinner with us. Edie was so excited to hear the nice comments you shared about her. We hope to see you again very soon.

Cresco
“Awful, not even the water was edible ”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I live locally so we decided to try it out. I ordered shrimp scampi that came w a salad. It was bland lettuce and oil dressing. When my scampi finally showed up it was a 3 ounce portion of pasta at best w hardly and scampi butter and no garlic to be found. The shrimp were not deveined or de tailed. They were so tough I couldn't even chew them. I had ordered water to drink that tasted terrible. They didn't offer bottle water so I switched to diet coke. It was flat. For over 20$ a plate id expect way more. The owner did come out after I sent the food back but was clearly more insulted by me then she was willing to be accommodating. She also informed me that "well, it's city water". No because I live in the city and mine tastes fine. This is a definite no go for me. Save your $.

1 Thank MrsRubino0925
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge Restaurant, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your candid comments with us. I am so sorry you did not enjoy your experience at the restaurant. I will bring your concerns to the owner He takes every comment and concern very serious. He will look into to your concerns, He takes great pride in His guest's satisfaction.
New Jerey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Food was very good. Limited choices. Service was excellent. Piano player added a nice touch. Comfortable & relaxing.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jerseygirl0822
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge Restaurant, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. The staff was very happy to hear how much you enjoyed their service and your meal. Our piano player has been playing hear for over 15 years. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Penn
“Quaint”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Ok, it's a little dated. You feel,like you've gone back in time to "Old Pocono". But, fantastic homemade soup!!! Filet mignon, so good. We ate by the big window and it was very pretty. A quite spot for a nice dinner.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank roadtoretirement
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge Restaurant, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with. We are so happy that you had such a great dinner. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Naples, Florida
“Olde world quality at fair prices”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

For years the Crescent lodge has been consistently good to great……it still is!!!!Their cocktails and their steaks are excellent…..parpadella bolognese not tone over-looked!

• Visited July 2014
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge Restaurant, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. From myself and the entire we are so proud that we have been able to meet and exceed your expectations over the years. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.