“Great takeout”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
“Great takeout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Absolutely great takeout. The best General Tso's in the area. All food is fresh. Vegetables and meats are fresh also.
Try it! We have been getting outr takeout there for years

Visited August 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

First, I ordered crab rangoons and received some cream cheese in a fried wanton-not at all correct. The quality of the sauce on the chicken was horrible- thick and sticky with way too much sugar. I couldn't even finish it, it was so bad. Furthermore, my bill was $20 for sesame chicken, (no crab) crab rangoons, and an egg roll. Anywhere else I have gone that bill would be $15 max. And I would get better quality food and more of it. There was enough of the chicken for only one serving. This was the worst Chinese food experience of my life. I will never go back here again.

• Visited August 2014
Cranberry Town
“Restaurant quality in a take out Resturant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Outstanding food. The quality is very evident.

The folks who run it are very friendly and accommodating.

Visited April 2014
Michigan
“Disaster in Sauce-land”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Our batting average for decent Chinese food while on the road is under 500 so we should have known. In this case, TripAdvisor let us down. Don't believe the high scores. Yes, the owners are nice and I now know that I am the sign of the rat, but that's the best I can say. Orange beef was more like a stew, with large planks of beef-like meat swimming in a vat of oily brown goo with nothing else. Hot and sour soup was literally (in the true sense of this over-used word) the same sauce as the orange beef, dark oily goo, with mushroom stems and ebony (honest!) pieces of tofu (I think...) bobbing in it. Completely inedible. One slight ray of sunshine. The special lamb was OK, lots of veggies not overcooked but still in that same dark oily goo, just not as much.

Travelers, BEWARE!

1 Thank Adklinda
Cranberry Town
“Dine in quality at a take out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent Quality and taste! I really love their Kung Pao chicken. I have them add broccoli to it and it is fit for a king! The folks who run this take out reaturant are great people. It isaonce a week stop and has been for years.

Visited December 2013