“Great food and plenty of it!”

Domenico's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My first trip ever to Cranberry Township for business meeting. The group ate at Domenico's based on information from locals. There were lots of choices for beer and cocktails. The food was out of this world good and plenty of it on the plate. If I make it back to Cranberry this is a definite place I will return too. Absolutely the best Lasagna I have ever eaten.

1  Thank Joey O

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have been goin here for years. The food is always good the atmosphere is nice and they have a decent bar with good drink specials. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very good food. For appetizers, the calamari, hot peppers and crab stuffed portabella are good. Pasta (spaghetti with meatballs, linguine with clam sauce or seafood pasta), pizza, chicken, veal. I usually get seafood pasta or chicken enzo (chicken with spinach, tomatoes, cream and topped with cheese). Big restaurant, not usually a wait and a delightful departure from the chain restaurants in the area. The bar is a lot of fun with a good beer selection. Good place to go.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Met my wife's cousins here for supper. Had to ask exiting patron which door to enter as the bar is next door to restaurant. We were shown to a table and had our drinks within a couple minutes. My wife and I had lasagna and the others had grilled chicken salad and a steak sandwich with soup My granddaughter had the 6 in pizza with fries and could not eat it all. The lasagna was better than average and much better than the large chain lasagna. No one had any complains about the food. Our service was excellent and the waitress check on us often, refilling our drinks without being asked.