“Has dramatically dgone downhill in the last 2 years”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: BRAVO cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Pittsburgh, PA
“Has dramatically dgone downhill in the last 2 years”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

We have been eating their take out for years and loving it.
The last 2 or so years, it has gone dramatically downhill. And their prices have gone up (a lot)!
It is to the point that we have some gift cards and are scared to use them... We keep trying to find something there that is worth eating.

THeir saving grace is that their service and their curbside delivery is great!

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank jp5o

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Food, Good Service, Higher Prices, Smaller Portions”
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I have been eating at Bravo's in Cranberry over the last ten years. During that time the food quality and service have been good, but in recent years the prices just keep going up and the portions have gotten significantly smaller. I do not know how a restaurant can charge $13.00 for pasta with meat sauce when there is not $3.00 worth of food there. $10 for a 4-5 oz glass of wine is also very expensive. Bravo's is getting too greedy. Someone else needs to open a good Italian restaurant in the Cranberry area.

1 Thank walzholz
Calgary, Canada
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed April 8, 2010

We ate at Bravo for dinner while staying at the Hyatt, a short walk away.
I would recommend this restaurant and hope to return. The food and service were excellent and was good value also. The food came super fast, almost too fast. Before we were done our salads our mains were already. Portions were a good size. No complaints at all.

1 Thank laptopolivia
Newmarket, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Cranberry!”
Reviewed February 10, 2010

I drive to the area every 3 months from Canada and have been doing so for quite some time. I ALWAYS eat at Bravo for the food and the exceptional service we always receive. It is an open kitchen so you can see what's going on and the food has always been top notch. You HAVE to try the crispy shrimp appetizer as it is unbelievable! Ask for Lee (server) and Mike (manager) and tell them Mary from Canada says "hi". You won't be disappointed!

louisville, ky
“The bar I set for Bravo! was way too high.”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Bravo! sounded like a great place to eat as a group after a long day of feild hockey games, but as got in to the place, after spending five minutes trying to find a parking space, it was so crowded we, my family and i, couldn't find our group. After shuffling through heards of people, we found them. our group was about thirteen people so i already guessed that the sirvice would be a tad slow, but i was supprised at how fast our drinks came! thencame the bread and olive oil dip with herbs. the bread tasted like it came from the frozen food section of a food mart and the olive oil tasted like it came in a five gallon bucket that had been sitting out for hours. After we ordered, my drink, a simple sierra mist, remained empty for the remainder of the night, and the same for the rest of the people in my group. I ordered the pasta Bolignase, my sister ordered the tortalini with pesto and my dad ordered the talapia with roasted vegetables, all over the ten dollar mark. My meal arrived and it was cold, the meat was terrible. The meat was grey and tastless. The noodles were grainy and undercooked and to close the deal my sister threw all of her tortalini up a few hours later. on the brighter side, the mints were good, but that was it. This place was a waste of my time and my family's money.