“Good atmosphere, good food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: BRAVO cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Canberra, Australia
“Good atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Authentic Italian restaurant with a good atmosphere for large family gatherings and nice selection of tasty dishes.

Visited September 2013

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“A step above Olive Garden”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Like the northern Italian menu, good choices. Food is great. Atmosphere is a bit noisy as many tables crammed into a big room without much sound deadening. Don't go there for a quiet night out. Food quality is better than Olive garden but it is a bit more expensive. Wait staff is prompt and courteous. Portions are still too big for us older folk, but take home makes another meal the next day. We live in the area and there are many restaurant choices. Bravo is one of the better Italian chains.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Bravo, Bravo”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It is in a tricky location to drive into and park next to the Kinko's if I recall correctly. We went at a fairly busy time but our service was very good. Our server had worked there for some time. I think the atmosphere is very pleasant good ambience and everyone in our party was more than satisfied with their meals.
I would definitely recommend it and I would return when we are back in Pittsburgh.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Next time I would go to McDonalds. Where's my bread?!?!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was in a good mood all day, I went to Bravos and now my day is ruined. Terrible service. They forgot to call us to our table, we got no plates for our oily bread, when we asked for more bread it never came.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank joeistheman
erie,pa
“No Sauce!?!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Real Italian decor, but overpriced. When I go to an Italian restaurant, I want to experience the SAUCE. I ordered veal parmagian. I received two pieces of veal with about two tablespoons of sauce under the meat. The pasta was served in either butter or oil with no sauce at all. Big disappointment. We probably would not eat there again.

Visited September 2013