“YUM”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Glenshaw, Pennsylvania
“YUM”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Great food, great service, wide selection of beers, mixed drinks & wine
Love the burgers!
Bar service is very attentive

Visited April 2014

harrisburg
“Tasty Burger - Service Okay”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Really enjoyed the food here - one of the best tasting burgers I have ever had - I had the "Button Buster", which was comprised of a burger topped with short ribs and onion rings - So Good!!! The draft beer selection was heavy on craft beers, which is great for me. My only complaint would be the service, somewhat slow, , not very attentive - our server (named Ian, of course) seemed bored by the whole situation. But I will return regardless because that burger was just so darn good. One thing, I ordered my burger medium well and got medium, but because of the wait I decided not to send it back. Again, it was incredibly delicious, and because they bring in fresh local ground beef everyday I overlooked the pink center and any health issues that can result from undercooked ground beef.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Solid”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Burgers are top notch. They have a nice selection of draft beers on tap with some craft brews. You will leave satisfied. The milkshakes sounded so good and just too full to attempt one. The server was really attentive to my 2 year old which was nice. Also the staff served me and didn't try to sell me which always earns kudos from me. I get annoyed when offered appetizers, booze, or something random from the menu as if I can't read or something. Good food at a reasonable price you won't leave hungry nor broke.

• Visited December 2013
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Great dinner”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I found BRGR via an article about interesting and unique Pittsburgh restaurants. We had the grilled cheese app. My boyfriend loved it and I thought it was pretty good. I had the falafel black bean burger- it was also pretty good. However! The best part was my salty caramel bourbon milkshake. I've never had anything like it and would love to go back to try a different milkshake booze combination. Our waitress was very nice and the greeters were very well-organized for a busy night.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love BRGR. My family has been here many times and weve never been dissapointed. Its not the cheapest place around but the food and atmosphere is well worth it. Obviously the burgers are awesome. The pot and tots appetizer is excellent. The bar is very large and had many great selections of craft beers. The staff has always been very friendly and accomodating. Never had any problems with service. I will defintely return.