“One of my favorites”
Review of Brgr

Brgr
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Love BRGR. My family has been here many times and weve never been dissapointed. Its not the cheapest place around but the food and atmosphere is well worth it. Obviously the burgers are awesome. The pot and tots appetizer is excellent. The bar is very large and had many great selections of craft beers. The staff has always been very friendly and accomodating. Never had any problems with service. I will defintely return.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This particular business has changed hands so many times in the past 15 years, and it is now Brgr. Not an improvement on any of the businesses before it, unfortunately.
Ate here once, and while I did like the Kobe style burger flavor, nothing else was even good.
Everything was overpriced.
When ordering the waitress mislead us into ordering included sides, but once we got the bill, they were all added on as extras, which was NOT told to us at ordering.
This is bad business and we felt cheated as well.
Large bill & wouldn't return.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Came here for dinner with three other people. One ordered the regular burger, one the angus burger, one the mahi-shrimp burger and one the turkey burger. The mahi-shrimp and turkey burgers were the fans with the regular and angus being just ok for the toppings offered. Everyone loved the homemade chips, the tater tots, and the drinks. The s'mores milkshake was to DIE for. One of the best things ever. It was spiked, with chocolate chips and toasted mini marshmallows. Yum.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Someone at out hotel recommended this place. Burgers were good but fairly expensive. We shared the tater tots. Best part was the atmosphere and decor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Another burger place/gastropub that delights your taste buds. This place has a cool easygoing atmosphere that works for date night, happy hour, and group events. The food is very good and comparable to the other burger joints in Pittsburgh. I have gone back and forth with the main two. I do have to say I think Burgatory is the better option. With saying that this place does not disappoint. My dinner partner and I shared C & D Eggrolls which are filled with ground beef, cheese whiz and a tangy thousand island dressing for dipping. I ordered the Fire in the Hole Burger which consists of jalapenos, siracha, and pepper jack cheese, Delicious but not quite spicy enough for me! The fries with the cheese whiz are not to be missed! I would recommend sitting outside on their patio to enjoy your dinner.