“Large group and excellent service”
Review of Brgr

Brgr
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We made reservations for 20 and were seated once we all arrived. Our waitress was wonderful. She served the table promptly, took drink orders, and returned to take the dinner orders after serving drinks. Most people at the table had the burgers and everyone raved! Some did not notice that the fries were not included, but our waitress suggested the fries and all were glad she did. A few had the shakes and loved them. Some said the burgers were the best they had. Cannot rave enough about the service. A party of 20 is difficult and she got it all out together, hot, and even allowed us to separate the checks.

1  Thank emgsoccer

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We started with the fried pickles appetizer which were excellent. I also had the adult salted caramel shake which was also really good. I split a turkey burger with my wife. We built our own burger ($11.50) with a wheat bun, pepper jack cheese, arugula, avocado and carmelized onions. The fried pickles took so long to arrive that the manager didn't charge us for them. When our burger arrived it was smaller than expected and without much condiments. The turkey wasn't seasoned at all. Now I know that you shouldn't expect much from a turkey burger but this wasn't nearly as flavorful as a turkey burger from Red Robin. We also ordered the home made chips. They were ok. They came with a cheese/chili mixture on the side. It reminded me of the stuff they put on nachos at PNC Park. I didn't like it. I service is slow although our server was very nice and knowledgeable about their crafted beers. We may try BRGR again and I will order a real burger next time.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Had the most amazing burger and chili that I've ever had in my life!! This was our first time there and had heard of it in Pittsburgher magazine. The recommendation far exceeded my expectations. I just wish there were more of them...! Looking forward to my next visit from our home in Florida.

1  Thank Gary C