“Great Food... Good Atmosphere... Fun Drinks!”
Review of Juniper Grill

Juniper Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Juniper Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Mars, Pennsylvania, USA
“Great Food... Good Atmosphere... Fun Drinks!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The name of this restaurant has intrigued me for some time, and every time my wife and I passed by I thought we should try it. When I checked it out online it seemed interesting, but I wasn't sure. We finally gave it a shot, it has a warm, fun atmosphere and my wife loved their array of martinis/fancy drinks. The food was better than I expected. We had the shrimp flatbread to start, which was fantastic. I then had the fish tacos. I'm not big on fish tacos in general, but these were VERY good. A very enjoyable evening overall and I look forward to returning.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Simon P

“Overpriced and undercooked”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Went with 6 friends, had a salmon salad. Two small pieces of grilled romaine 2 cherry tomatoes and a tiny piece of under cooked salmon. Told waitress she asked if I wanted another piece, I said no as under cooked fish grosses me out . She said she would tell manager, he never appeared at our table . When bill was received she said they deducted for salmon but charged me for the lettuce ( really) $7.50. Waitress was okay , I don't know if they are understaffed , I had to go to front desk and ask for water.
Will not return overpriced and food portion are tiny. Service was poor at best.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gia40
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Went on a tonight (Friday ) . Very busy but we had incredible service. Thank you to our server , Kailynn. Food was excellent. Would recommend the harvest salad. Husband had brisket and it was incredible. Son had mahi mahi sandwich and enjoyed it . Had one item (key lime pie) that was not exactly what my husband wanted they quickly replaced it with a different dessert. Will definitely return. Prices are reasonable.

1 Thank Srmom5225
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Have not returned”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We were happy to have a new restaurant in the neighborhood, and went for an early dinner on Sunday afternoon before heading to the theater down downtown, it was quite full, despite the early hour, and many of the customers were families. We were seated a long way from a window, and the lights were turned down so low we could barely read the menu. And very loud music was playing, so you had to raise your voice to be heard by others at the table. We asked the waitress if it could be turned down a bit, and she sent a manager to our table. He told us that they were trying to attract a "certain demographic" with the music, and did nothing about it. If we had not had tickets to an event, we would have left. Clearly, we did not meet his demographic--but since we live in the neighborhood, and eat out frequently, we should be. The food was no more than ok.

Visited May 2013
“Best Meal Ever!”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I was referred to this place by a girlfriend, my only regret was it took me so long to try it! I made reservations, however, didn't need them. It was a Monday night at 6 and we were one of the first ones there. I had the best lemondrop martini, followed by the salsa trio. You could tell the ingredients were fresh and our server, Kaitlyn, told us they use fresh, local produce. I chose the BBQ Brisket because i love Yukon Gold potatoes. The potatoes were the best I have ever had anywhere! The Brisket was very tender and the BBQ sauce was amazing. You can not beat this for only $15! There were so many other menu options I can't wait to try. I will visit this place often!

• Visited March 2014