“Best Server”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have been working in the Cranberry area for the past 6 months and have eaten at almost every restaurant. This is the first time I have come across a true server! She was attentive, she was flexible, she smiled, offered suggestions, it was great. Sara C should be training all others on how to be a server. I noticed at the table next to me, another staff member brought out their food and she immediately, commented that something special they had requested was missing from the tray. She went to the kitchen and had it on their table by the time the server had just finished placing the plates. WOW! I haven't seen a server that attentive to detail in long time! I will be back and I will be requesting to sit in Sara C's section! oh and the food was very good too!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went to Applebee's looking for healthy food while on a road trip. We were pleased to find a healthy food menu within the main menu. We each selected one of their healthy entrees and found one of them to be good and the other to be really, really good; and both of them were fresh and healthy - a welcome change from the typical fast food found on the road. We had not eaten at an Applebee's before, but would go back if we had the opportunity.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

There have been a lot of family upper mid grade restaurants come and go. (When was the last time you went to ground round?)

Robroy's bad experience was one hostess one bad day.

I've been to this restaurant a million times. It's usually a little busy but rarely a wait. There are 20 nice restaurants within a couple blocks and yet they stay busy. The food is good. It's served with the presentation of an expensive restaurant. Yet they have Tvs at the bar to watch the game.

As a vegetarian, I sometimes have trouble finding something. Here's the tip: chicken fajita roll up WITHOUT THE CHICKEN is great!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Having traveled a goodly distance, I decided to eat before checking into my hotel. I entered the door, and there was a couple ahead of me, so I stood in line, such as there was. There is not much room and twice I stepped aside to let a couple through the door. Twice, the hostess, immediately took them back to be seated ignoring me. I finally left and went to a McDonalds.

1  Thank RobRoy47