“Healthy food that tastes great” 4 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Jackson, Wyoming
“Healthy food that tastes great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

We went to Applebee's looking for healthy food while on a road trip. We were pleased to find a healthy food menu within the main menu. We each selected one of their healthy entrees and found one of them to be good and the other to be really, really good; and both of them were fresh and healthy - a welcome change from the typical fast food found on the road. We had not eaten at an Applebee's before, but would go back if we had the opportunity.

• Visited May 2013

Pittsburgh
“Before you go, you need to make sure you...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

There have been a lot of family upper mid grade restaurants come and go. (When was the last time you went to ground round?)

Robroy's bad experience was one hostess one bad day.

I've been to this restaurant a million times. It's usually a little busy but rarely a wait. There are 20 nice restaurants within a couple blocks and yet they stay busy. The food is good. It's served with the presentation of an expensive restaurant. Yet they have Tvs at the bar to watch the game.

As a vegetarian, I sometimes have trouble finding something. Here's the tip: chicken fajita roll up WITHOUT THE CHICKEN is great!

Paw Paw, West Virginia
“Difficult to Review”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Having traveled a goodly distance, I decided to eat before checking into my hotel. I entered the door, and there was a couple ahead of me, so I stood in line, such as there was. There is not much room and twice I stepped aside to let a couple through the door. Twice, the hostess, immediately took them back to be seated ignoring me. I finally left and went to a McDonalds.

• Visited September 2012