“beware of coupon usage” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Conway, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beware of coupon usage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I go to breakfast at least 3 to 4 times a week. The one place we enjoy is First Watch therefore that is our destination when we do go to breakfast. We joined the eclub and always receive great coupons of which we always use. We decided to take our 5 children to breakfast. I had just received the $2.00 of any one entrée coupon. I proceeded to print out 6 coupons. After breakfast I proceed to checkout and give them my coupons. I can tell immediately they do not want to accept all 6 coupons so the hostess proceeds to the kitchen to talk it over with the cook.... she comes back and says they will except the coupons this one time but next time they will only except 1 coupon. I must say I was very disappointed in how they handled it. I do not see myself returning to First Watch any time soon. It could have been handled differently.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Germaine B - Thank you for all of your visits! We appreciate you and your family, and don't want to lose you, so we will pass along your very valuable comments. We apologize for any confusion over the coupons as we never want our guests to feel the way you did when you checked out.

New Brighton, Pennsylvania
“Excellent health food choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The food was very good and the staff very kind and caring. Had a fall season special which was great. Will be back soon for more.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you, Noahhhh! We are very happy you had great food and service with us. We can't wait to see you again.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Food - Healthy Selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Located in an upscale shopping "village" off Rt. 19N. This restaurant seems to be a favorite of moms with small children, folks in business suits with laptops, iPads, & earpieces, and the ladies who lunch! The servers are very pleasant. The pancakes are huge and yummy. There are lots of choices, many healthy...and they'll gladly accommodate special requests. Good food-great service at a not too unreasonable price!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
FroggyLJ - We're so happy you enjoy our tasty food, friendly and accommodating service and value. It's nice to hear you feel we have something for everyone. We appreciate all your visits and hope to see you back for another tasty meal soon.

Cortland, New York
“Be prepared to be surprised.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

OK, I must admit that from its location in an upscale strip mall in the middle WV coal country, my expectations were not heightened. Could the numerous prior reviews be believed? My BW and I were astounded by this hidden gem. It blends into the surroundings of the other modern storefronts to the extent that I drove past it once in my search. Families gathering out front signaled its popularity. The people gathering at about 10AM on a Sun morning was just beginning to build.

The first surprise was adding our name to the wait list. Give them your cell # and via text they'll confirm your status and then alert you when your table is ready. You can browse in the adjacent shops while you're waiting. Pretty nifty. We were seated within 10 minutes. A carafe of fresh coffee was placed at our table quickly after we sat down. A nice touch.

The menu contained many appealing, creative choices. I selected the Tri-fecta, and egg and waffle combo with a side of bacon or sausage. My BW ordered the more traditional 2 eggs, home fries and toast. What arrived was beautifully presented and, more importantly, delicious. In addition to syrup, a blueberry compote was also provided to embellish the waffle. The waffle was light, tasty and had the exterior crunch of one just off the griddle. I'd order the waffles again just for the compote! I snuck a couple of my BW's home fries since, to me, it's the quality of the HFs that determines if I'd come back. The HFs were delicately seasoned and freshly prepared. The First Watch didn't miss a beat from the service, the choices, the presentation and the quality of the food. If I'm passing this way again, I'll be back.

Visited July 2013
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Taterguy - Thank you for giving us a try on a recent Sunday morning! We are so pleased we exceeded your expectations for food, menu items and customer service. We are honored to be your new hidden gem and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

the turkey spinach crepe egg is tasty, nice sunny atmosphere but a little pricy. This is a chain. Parking at the "streets of Cranberry" a yuppy type outdoor mall.

Visited August 2012
Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Roy A - Great to hear you enjoyed our tasty breakfast and warm atmosphere. We will share all your comments with the team. Thanks for coming in!