Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$89
ClarionHotels
Pittsburgh Marriott North(Cranberry Township)
$139
  • Pool
$161
$132
Doubletree.com
Quality Inn Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)
$66
QualityInn
$125
$101
$99
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Travelocity
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$90
Orbitz.com
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
1,013 results
All reviewsfront desk staffbreakfast staffrecommend this hotelovernight stayhotel is beautifula great staycookiesbusiness tripcomfortable roomhot tubfitness centergreat customer serviceclean hotelpastryshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationlots of restaurants
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel. The beds are comfortable and the linens are good quality. Our room was nicely decorated and had a convenient layout to accomomdate our family. The bathroom was stocked with high end toiletries and was also beautifully decorated. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy. They were friendly and accomodating to any requests that we had. Although we did not have a chance to use them, the pool and workout room looked great. I would stay here again without a doubt.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
TJassel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Good morning !

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a response about our hotel. We're working so hard to perfect and improve, and I appreciate the time you took to recognize our efforts. Please be sure to visit us again on your next Cranberry Township visit!

Tiffany Jassel

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel. Looks almost brand new. Everything good about this place. Nice part of Pittsburgh metro. I'll stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012
TJassel, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Good morning!

Thank you for loving us! We love you too, and I'm very thankful we wow'd you enough to give our property another visit in the future.

Please let me know when you are in the area next. I'd love to thank you personally!

tiffany.jassel@hilton.com

Reviewed July 22, 2012

First of all, I agree with other reviews that this is a nice looking hotel. However, that's not what I look for when I stay. I feel more comfortable with people that appear to be in a more casual setting. I don't like that kind of atmosphere. It's OK if that's your thing, just not mine. Nice looking hotel though, just doesn't reflect the personality I look for when I stay somewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Good morning traveler,

Thank you for writing about your experience here. Though not your style, as mentioned, it was very kind of you to still identify positive attributes. Super kind infact, and I appreciate it!

I wish there was anything we could do to make you feel more comfortable and casual with us! I'd love the opportunity to talk to you further about what particular features were perhaps overwhemling. We're so new that all suggestions are absorbed to the fullest capacity so we can perfect and move forward!

My e-mail address is tiffany.jassel@hilton.com. Please reach out to me if you are back in the area.

Very Sincerely,

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The Hilton Garden Inn in Cranberry is new--it opened a month and a half ago. And it is really nice. Lovely lobby area-great gym, nice pool. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable. Staff is very nice. Easy to park, easy to find. They are currently building nearby, but there is no noise at night. If you need to stop over on your trip, or you have business in the area, this is a great option.

Good morning!

Thank you for the kind words. We certainly appreciate you taking the time to note our pool, fitness center, convenience, peacefulness, and most importantly- the staff. Our team cares very much for the satisfaction of every guest, so it truly means a lot when they are recognized. I will be sharing this with the team!

Thank you very much for choosing our new property. We appreciate you.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very Clean, Friendly and comfortable. Beds have some of the best bedding I have ever slept in at a Hotel. Only negative would be the hot tub size. It says MAX 5 Occupants but I'm pretty Sure it should be Max 2 Adults.

Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Good morning!

Thank you VERY much for writing about our hotel! Everyone is so busy now-a-days. it's incredible to see anyone take time out of their day to say such nice things about what we do here. I'm glad you slept nice and enjoyed the bedding! I agree that the hot-tub in the pool room is relatively small. Two grown adults in there is more than comfortable, but more than that could be a tight squeeze.

Please come visit us again! Thank you for your time and kindness.