“Very good place”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Service for an early dinner was very prompt and polite. The food (steak and seafood) was done precisely to our liking. Atmosphere was Longhorn's customary western décor. Background music a bit loud, but not objectionable. Easy to find; easy parking.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The food was very good. Usually when I dine alone the wait person tends to ignore me (smaller tip?) The lady I had was very nice to me and attentive to my needs. Excellent visit over all.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Overall the service and meal was very consistent that I would've expected from a Longhorn restaurant but I was surprised from the very same dishes I've had in other states were significantly more expensive. Other than the price issue it was a good experience.

1  Thank Fine T
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I liked the flavor and atmosphere of this chain steak house much more than Lone Star. Service was good. Good offerings of beer on tap along with wine. The taste of the steaks exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Longhorn has been open for about seven years at this location, but last night my wife and I made our first visit. Steak sounded good and this location did not disappoint. Overall, this experience exceeded our expectations. This is definitely a step above the average Applebee's or similar. First off, we loved the fresh baked 10-grain bread while we waited for our dinner. We ordered the porterhouse steak for two ($40) which includes two sides and two salads. The wait staff prepares a fresh steak sauce at tableside which is one of the perks with the steak for two. (We both really liked the sauce, although the steak was delicious without it!) The steak was seasoned very well and was cooked to our specifications. Our waitress (Lauren) was very good, friendly and pleasant to speak with. We will defintely return and would recommend to anyone looking for a good steak.