“What was I waiting for?”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Longhorn has been open for about seven years at this location, but last night my wife and I made our first visit. Steak sounded good and this location did not disappoint. Overall, this experience exceeded our expectations. This is definitely a step above the average Applebee's or similar. First off, we loved the fresh baked 10-grain bread while we waited for our dinner. We ordered the porterhouse steak for two ($40) which includes two sides and two salads. The wait staff prepares a fresh steak sauce at tableside which is one of the perks with the steak for two. (We both really liked the sauce, although the steak was delicious without it!) The steak was seasoned very well and was cooked to our specifications. Our waitress (Lauren) was very good, friendly and pleasant to speak with. We will defintely return and would recommend to anyone looking for a good steak.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Steakhouse is withing walking distance of several hotels. We got 2,three-course meals for $25. Good service too

Reviewed August 26, 2012

ribs is great wish i had a tip the cook jar but server they didn't give me plate for my bread and no knife to cut my ribs and no wet towels all in one shot i love the food i love it but being forget full or is it just me but food is good

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I like that you can find a Long Horn in many places throughout PA. They all seem to be very similar in quality and service. The Gluten Free options are as good as it gets when eating out.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We've eaten at the Longhorn in Robinson and Cranberry. Both are good. Not the best steakhouse in the world but for a SH chain, they do a great job. Really really good steaks, and good friendly service. The shrimp appetizer that comes witth the banana peppers is awesome!!!