We came to town from Long Island, NY for a 14 y/o boys soccer tournament. From the help and guidance we received during booking, to the hotel helping us out with a late checkout for our families, our experience at this hotel was extraordinary. Easy to locate, beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, friendly knowledgeable service; these would be fitting descriptions for this review. Jackie Gillespie, Director of group sales, and Shaun Vincente, Front Desk Manager, made our stay so easy and pleasant. They arranged for our team to have a board room to meet in daily, were wonderful to work with, and could not have been more accomodating. The staff receives an A+ for professionalism and courtesy, and the hotel the same grade the previously mentioned reasons. All the families we traveled with (11 families, 35 people) were equally thrilled. If we return to the Pittsburgh area, we will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the best in hotel service when you stay at Pittsburgh Marriott North, winner of the 2005 Marriott International Hotel of the Year award. Ideally located in Cranberry Woods Office Park, we are the newest full-service luxury hotel north of Pittsburgh, PA. Our Cranberry Township hotel offers comfortable and spacious guest rooms, on-site dining and a bar and plenty of meeting space to host your next conference or event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pittsburgh Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pittsburgh Marriott North Hotel Cranberry Township
- Marriott Hotel Cranberry Township
- Marriott Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township Marriott