“Wonderful Hotel”

Pittsburgh Marriott North
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a wonderful hotel and perfect for meetings/conferences. The staff is fabulous, the food is delicious everyone is friendly & very helpful.The atmosphere of the lobby is very relaxing and well kept. Highly recommend this hotel when in Cranberry Twp, PA.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I am going to make sure that your feedback is shared with our entire team for the great work that they have done. We look forward to being able to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at 2 marriotts and a courtyard marriott over the past month so I didn't hesitate to book a room here for our basketball tournament. When we arrived they told us they didn't have anymore 2 double bed rooms and gave us a king and a pull out sofa. The sofa was already made up so they knew what they were doing. I would have appreciated being warned before we got there. It is not fair for my kids to be forced to sleep on the sofa. We will be back in 2 weeks and I WILL NOT be staying at another marriott. It's a shame that 1 location can ruin it for the rest.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Erica L
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Good evening,

Thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us over the past weekend at the Pittsburgh Marriott North. I am sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience here with us specifically regarding your not receiving the bed type that you had requested. Unfortunately, there are only a small amount of rooms on property that have two double beds in them, and I am very sorry that you did not receive one. Our mission is to provide a 100% satisfactory experience, and we fell noticeably short on that mission. Please accept my sincere apologies, and if you change your mind regarding Marriott, please contact me directly and I will ensure that your stay is an excellent one. We would love to win your business back.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Over the past year I have worked with Jennifer of the Sales Department at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township, PA to block rooms for the guests of my daughter's wedding. Not only did Jennifer meet my needs of reserving the rooms, she continually updated the "count" for me, arranged breakfast for my guests, arranged for transportation to our reception venue for guests, and kept me updated throughout the year of what each and every step was throughout the process so I did not have to remember! In addition, the front desk staff, housekeeping, as well as the wait staff in the River City Grill all were helpful, friendly, and genuinely considerate toward my guests. This was especially welcome as "hosting" 150+ people for me, making them feel happy and special really tells me that the Marriott truly cares! You will not be disappointed when you choose to stay in this hotel or plan an event here! Their professionalism shines!
M.M.

Room Tip: Speak directly with the front desk of the hotel. You will value the personal attention to detail!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us here at the Pittsburgh Marriott North! I am delighted to hear of your great experiences with Jen in Sales and with the hotel in general. We will be sure to share these comments with the entire team. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We drove in from Ohio and found the hotel easily off the highway. It was close to eating establishments. We were there for two nights to celebrate a family wedding. We enjoyed happy hour at the hotel before and after the reception. The lobby is divided appropriately to make you feel like you are having a private party. There were several weddings being celebrated and those of us who gathered in the lobby enjoyed each other's company. The room had a king size bed with pull-out sofa. Comfortable. Good value with AAA discount.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Good afternoon,

I would like to thank you very much for taking time out of your day to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Pittsburgh, and please let us know when you will be back and we will make sure to take great care of you once again!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I highly recommend staying at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township. The facility is impecable but that is expected - right??? The staff at this location GETS IT!!!! Someone there has the "ATTENTION TO DETAIL" at the forefront.

I have hosted meetings and room blocks at this facility multiple times. The staff at this location has NEVER missed an opportunity to make sure the stay is perfect. I would recommend the Pittsburgh Marriott North to business and leisure travelers. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: While in Cranberry, don't miss Jimmy Wan's or Juniper Grill.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Good afternoon!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to share your positive feedback with all of the team here, as they really deserve the accolades you have given. If there is anything else we can do for your, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make it happen! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Asst. General Manager

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Thanks for Alan at check in. What a great smile and personality! Treated us like long lost friends. And thanks to Eli at breakfast for special attention and care. Two great young men! I hope they get some extra credit from Marriott.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Good evening,

I would like to personally thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to see that everything met your expectations and that your stay was enjoyable with us. I will definitely be sharing your comments with the team, specifically your comments regarding Alan and Eli. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed here to attend a friends wedding! What a great experience! The rate was reasonable and the services were amazing. Especially liked the bar! :) The bartender was phenomenal and very attentive. Wonderful wedding weekend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Good evening,

I would like to thank you for filling out a survey regarding your recent stay with us here in Pittsburgh! I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to each department, specifically the comments regarding your service at the bar! I hope that you choose to stay with us in the future should your travels bring you out this way, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Dustin Kovats