“Great Chinese!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Harmony, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Chinese!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Chen's is our go to place when we want a good Chinese meal ( as opposed to those buffet places). A bit pricey but well worth it. I love fresh ginger and always ask that the chef add a lot of it to my Hot Pot order. I have never been disappointed. My husband usually orders a seafood dish and is always pleased with the quality and quantity as well.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NancyB59

Florence, Kentucky
“Unique and tasty”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We felt like Chinese during a stopover in Cranberry on our way to Atlantic City. Looking up places online I saw this listed but we were almost going to go somewhere else before stumbling upon this place at the last second and boy was I glad we did.

The restaurant itself is full of beautiful fish tanks which is pleasant to watch while enjoying very delicious food.

My wife went with her faithful sweet & sour chicken which was nice large chunks of chicken meat that was very tasty. The batter was nice and light and sauce itself very good.

I tried a dish called hotpot which is noted in the menu as being a more authentic Chinese dish which is served in a hot iron pot. The beef was so tender it melted in the mouth and the brown sauce and vegetables were also delicious.

We also shared crab rangoons and a egg roll which were excellent. Our waitress was very cheery and nice.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Forsythethedwarf
“Nice but just average”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Went to Chen's early for dinner so maybe that's why the place was empty. Nice place but the food was just average.

1 Thank JustAWorldTraveller
Saxonburg, Pennsylvania
“Love this place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Wonderful food. Served piping hot, its just like they are cooking only for your table.
Never had such great Chinese and I have been to China twice. There is outdoor seating and
a Koi pond. You will be just as captivated by the salt water aquarium embedded in a side wall inside the restaurant. Staff is extremely helpful.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Horsewoman_7
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Great take out”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Some of the best chineese food I have ever had. The flavors are incredible. The only down side is its a little pricey for the portions you get.

Visited July 2012