“Okay experience”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The restaurant was freezing! We arrived a bit late @ 9pm.

Our server had obviously had a tough night as she complained to her boss within earshot that people were only ordering salads or desserts. That probably hurt her tips.

Our food was very good, but took a bit longer than I would have imagined for unlimited pancakes and a salad.

Our server gave good service, but hearing her complain to her boss hurt the experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Service was slow - food was pretty good. BUT THE COFFEE IS TERRIBLE. Our server told us it's their NEW blend -- we had the mild which looked like tar and tasted even worse. The server said she's had several complaints about it. We won't go back till the coffee is changed.

2  Thank Ruth P
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I do not live near a Denny's so I stop when one is nearby. The place was slow for a Sunday. The food was good as always.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Even though it's a 30 minute drive, I drive out of my way whenever possible to take my family here to eat. They have such a nice variety of menu items. Breakfast foods here are my Fav and there's so many it's not an easy choice for just one. They have items for healthy lifestyles or as fatty as you want to eat. I love the more healthy options as they taste very good! They are always very nice and professional. The tables and everything seem to be clean and sanitary. I feel comfortable eating there and I'm a picky person. It's cheap to take my family of 6 out.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate at Dennys once. The restaurant was not very clean and two of our four diners had stomach issues after the breakfast. I won't go back.