All reviews room was clean large dog two thumbs microwave and fridge pa turnpike housekeeping staff room key king room very nice hotel convenient location perkins highway pet noise laminated housekeeper pittsburgh
Reviewed May 17, 2018

Unfortunately, we have to have a handicapped accessible room and the only rooms were in a building that was literally right next to I 76. We did not get a lot of sleep for all the truck traffic that felt like it was coming through the window all night long. Also not crazy about the $1.50 safe charge they automatically add to your bill, but will refund if you ask at checkout. I know it's not much, but kind of a scam.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the building next to I 76
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. We take pride in providing all of our guests with a clean and comfortable room. The $1.50 charge is for an insurance policy that covers your property should your safe be broken into. It will always be removed at check out at the guest's request. We do not offer this at check in because many guests do not want to disclose that they are travelling with valuables. I am sorry for the truck noise you mentioned. We do everything we can to provide our guests with a positive experience. We do offer ADA rooms further from the highway end of the building. Please request furthest away possible on your next visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

The rooms at this Red Roof Inn are nicer than I expected. I booked a "superior king" which has a few more amenities than the standard king, but perhaps a third more space and a rather nice desk/peninsula. My room had a non-working mini-fridge, but the staff could not have been nicer and more contrite about it. Calling these rooms one with a "view" is a bit odd. One doesn't stay at the Red Roof Inn in Cranberry to notice the view. One goes there to have a safe, clean, comfortable and convenient place to sleep after attending a concert, celebrating at a wedding, catching a game, or winning at the casino. There's no free breakfast here, but Park'n'Eat and Perkins are within easy walking distance and you get a discount by showing your room card.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Lynnora, thank you for posting your comments about my hotel. I will share them with my staff. They take great pride in making sure every guest receives exceptional service. I apologize for the broken refrigerator, it has been repaired. Our location offers easy access to all major routes in the area especially for those needing to be in Pittsburgh. No tunnels or bridges, just a straight shot of all highway driving. Perkin's and Eat N Park are both excellent choices.. There are many others very close to this property and most offer discounts to my guests. A complete list is available at check in. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to our area.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

My stay overall was surprisingly wonderful. I was not at all familiar with the brand and was highly skeptical regarding staying here. I was in town for a conference and unaware until I arrived where I'd be lodging due to some extreme mix-ups. The staff were extremely friendly and very accommodating. The room was updated, clean and comfortable. I cannot give enough compliments on how amazing the staff was! This location will be my top choice of places to stay if I am ever back in this area!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for your post. I will share it with my staff. They take great pride in providing each of their guests with exceptional service. We strive to give every guest a positive experience at our hotel. We realize that clean and comfortable are very important but that one bad experience with a staff member can create a negative image with the guest. I have empowered my staff to do everything they can, within reason, for our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to this area.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

As a traveler, this Cranberry Township Red Roof Inn is one of the cleanest, well maintained of the many various properties I stay at around the country. It has been newly remodeled is one of the very best properties in the Pittsburgh area. Clean, nice neighborhood, easy access. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: Clean floor and beds. Plenty of hot water, good TV and...the plumbing works!
Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Thank you for your post. I will share it with my staff. We take pride in providing all of our guests with a clean, comfortable and affordable room. It is what we do! You mention our location, it is perfect for anyone needing to access the city of Pittsburgh. We offer easy access to the city, all highway and no tunnels or bridges along the route. Cranberry Township offers great restaurants and shopping without the congestion of a large city. We are an excellent choice for guests that want to visit the many businesses and attractions in Pittsburgh. Thank you again and we will see you on your next visit.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Clean, comfy and super friendly staff made for a great night. I arrived at 3am and was greeted with a smile. I honestly wish we had that kind of service here. If im ever back, i know where im booking!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Thank you for your post on my hotel. I will share it with my staff. They do a great job with all of their guests. Thanks again and we will see you on your next visit to this area.