“IMPRESSED FOR THE PRICE”

Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Canton, Ohio, United States
“IMPRESSED FOR THE PRICE”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had red the reviews prior to reserving my room. I noticed they had just finished a a lot of rennovating. This place turned out to be very nice. I like the hard wood floors. We chose the smaller room for the cheaper price. It did not have a microwave or refrigerator and the beds were smaller. Next time I will choose the bigger room. That was the only downfall. It's near plenty of stores and places to eat. I will definately stay again.

1 Thank Katrice A
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for the review of my property. Our recent renovation has been met with great response from all of my guests. Our standard king room is slightly smaller then our other guest rooms but does offer outstanding value. The location of this Inn allows easy access to numerous restaurants, shops and major highways in the area. Thank you again. I look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Nanticoke
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel had just completed renovations in March 2012. Very nice interior with laminate floor throughout, nice touch instead of the usual carpet. My wife and I opted for the room w/o Microwave and fridge. Another benefit of this hotel is there is No Charge for pets. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. Some people may not like the location due to busy roads on both sides. HIgh speed internet was on the slow side at time of use. Mindy at front desk was a breath of fresh air and very helpful. Sorry, NO continental breakfast included.

Room Tip: When choosing room, select location away from the highway.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for reviewing my Inn. I am glad you like the new decor. It has been well received by all my guests. We have always been pet friendly and never charge a fee. If you travel with your pet Red Roof Inn is the perfect choice. The close proximity of numerous restaurants is another great benefit of this location. Many of them offer discounts to my guests. We are located near the major highways in the area. This also is a plus, allowing my guests easy access regardless of destination. The design of the buildings keeps noise to a minimum. I will also share your comments with Mindy. She treats all of her guests with the same superior service.
Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to our area.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stay here for work. Mindy at the front desk is always very helpful and enthusiastic to assist me. The housekeeping staff is very thorough and is helpful also. The location is great as it I located between route 79 and the turnpike. There are a lot of nearby restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed April 2013
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I am pleased you took the time to review my property. Thank you for your comments. I take great pride in delivering cleanliness, service and value to all of my guests. I will share your review with the housekeepers and with Mindy. She does an excellent job with all of her guests. Our location, near the two major highways in the area, allows my guests to easily access any of the attractions and businesses in the greater Pittsburgh area. The shopping and dining choices are numerous and certain to satisfy.
Thank you again. See you on your next visit.
Virginia
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was not expecting very much and was pleasantly surprised by the rooms. We had a king bed with a micro and mini fridge that was more than we really required but the spacious room was what we liked. Had a nice little work area for our computer setup. The staff was excellent and very friendly. Lots of restaurants in all price ranges in the area for meals. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Turnpike in the front building are very quiet.
1 Thank VirginiaLuv2trvl
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I am glad you found our superior king room to be a good value. It is spacious and well equiped for both business and leisure travelers. I will also share your comments with my staff. We always strive to provide a level of service that exceeds guests' s expectations. You are correct. There are numerous restaurants in the immediate area. Everything from fine dining to fast food. Many are within walking distance of the hotel and offer discounts for my guests.
Ft Worth
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was in Pittsburgh for an overnight that was not planned.
Everyong at the Red Roof Inn was so helpful and willing to offer all the information that I needed about this area. The room was clean and located close to everything. And all at the last minute.
I will be back the next time I am in Cranberry, PA

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kathy W
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for your review of my property. I will share your comments with my staff. They take pride in being knowledgeable of the area and go out of their way to assist all of my guests. We have recently renovated this Inn and the response to our new rooms has been great. Our location is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Very easy to get to and from all points in the Pittsburgh area. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cranberry.
Toronto, Ohio
Reviewed March 26, 2013

When I first pulled up to this hotel, I was hesitant about staying here. There were workmen hang around out side of rooms in the adjacent building. I went inside and was immediately given an apology. The adjacent building was part of the 2nd phase of remodeling the hotel. My King room was on the first floor. Very clean and you could tell recently remolded. The bed was very comfortable. The price was right compared to other hotels in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank simpsonas
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I will share your comments with my staff. We have recently completed the renovation of this Inn. All of our guests have found the new scheme very clean and comfortable. At Red Roof Inns we always keep our rates reasonable. Value is a key component to lodging experience. One more reason guests find this location attractive. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. Thank you!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by how clean and cheap this hotel was . We were looking for a clean place to sleep and not having to pay a fortune. There is coffee in the lobby and the girl that was working on march 8, Friday was very pleasant and eager to welcome customers to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank dina71
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of my property. I take great pride in providing an outstanding lodging experience for all of my guests. Part of the experience is giving every guest a room that is clean, comfortable and affordable. I am constantly working with my housekeepers to make sure that happens, every day, all the time. The service provided by my desk staff in also an area that we concentrate on. I am glad that you found Ashley pleasant and welcoming. She does an excellent job with all of her guests. Travellers have numerous lodging choices. I do everything in my power to ensure that they choose Red Roof Inns. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to/through our area.