“Clean, affordable rooms and great service”

Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stay here for work. Mindy at the front desk is always very helpful and enthusiastic to assist me. The housekeeping staff is very thorough and is helpful also. The location is great as it I located between route 79 and the turnpike. There are a lot of nearby restaurants and attractions.

• Stayed: April 2013
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

I am pleased you took the time to review my property. Thank you for your comments. I take great pride in delivering cleanliness, service and value to all of my guests. I will share your review with the housekeepers and with Mindy. She does an excellent job with all of her guests. Our location, near the two major highways in the area, allows my guests to easily access any of the attractions and businesses in the greater Pittsburgh area. The shopping and dining choices are numerous and certain to satisfy.
Thank you again. See you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was not expecting very much and was pleasantly surprised by the rooms. We had a king bed with a micro and mini fridge that was more than we really required but the spacious room was what we liked. Had a nice little work area for our computer setup. The staff was excellent and very friendly. Lots of restaurants in all price ranges in the area for meals. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the Turnpike in the front building are very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VirginiaLuv2trvl
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I am glad you found our superior king room to be a good value. It is spacious and well equiped for both business and leisure travelers. I will also share your comments with my staff. We always strive to provide a level of service that exceeds guests' s expectations. You are correct. There are numerous restaurants in the immediate area. Everything from fine dining to fast food. Many are within walking distance of the hotel and offer discounts for my guests.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was in Pittsburgh for an overnight that was not planned.
Everyong at the Red Roof Inn was so helpful and willing to offer all the information that I needed about this area. The room was clean and located close to everything. And all at the last minute.
I will be back the next time I am in Cranberry, PA

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy W
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Thank you for your review of my property. I will share your comments with my staff. They take pride in being knowledgeable of the area and go out of their way to assist all of my guests. We have recently renovated this Inn and the response to our new rooms has been great. Our location is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. Very easy to get to and from all points in the Pittsburgh area. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cranberry.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

When I first pulled up to this hotel, I was hesitant about staying here. There were workmen hang around out side of rooms in the adjacent building. I went inside and was immediately given an apology. The adjacent building was part of the 2nd phase of remodeling the hotel. My King room was on the first floor. Very clean and you could tell recently remolded. The bed was very comfortable. The price was right compared to other hotels in the area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank simpsonas
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I will share your comments with my staff. We have recently completed the renovation of this Inn. All of our guests have found the new scheme very clean and comfortable. At Red Roof Inns we always keep our rates reasonable. Value is a key component to lodging experience. One more reason guests find this location attractive. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. Thank you!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by how clean and cheap this hotel was . We were looking for a clean place to sleep and not having to pay a fortune. There is coffee in the lobby and the girl that was working on march 8, Friday was very pleasant and eager to welcome customers to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank dina71
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of my property. I take great pride in providing an outstanding lodging experience for all of my guests. Part of the experience is giving every guest a room that is clean, comfortable and affordable. I am constantly working with my housekeepers to make sure that happens, every day, all the time. The service provided by my desk staff in also an area that we concentrate on. I am glad that you found Ashley pleasant and welcoming. She does an excellent job with all of her guests. Travellers have numerous lodging choices. I do everything in my power to ensure that they choose Red Roof Inns. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to/through our area.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

After driving six hours we stopped for the night. It was midnight.the desk clerk was very helpful. Very pleasantly surprised. Clean rooms and quiet. We had a king size on the first floor. We heard no one leaving in the morning. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank triptakerMichigan
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my property. Thank you for your comments. My goal is to provide all of my guests with a positive lodging experience. We are currently renovating our guest rooms. The new scheme has been well received by all of our guests. Once again, thank you and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because it was close to the hospital where our daughter was having surgery the next morning. The room was recently remodeled and VERY clean. It was a little difficult to adjust the room temperature to a comfortable level-it was rather warm, but nothing that couldn't be taken care of with some patience. We wanted an extra pillow and had no trouble getting one from the front desk. The person at check in was very friendly and helpful with area dining choices and closing times. Free WiFi worked great. If you are looking for amenities comparable to a Hilton, then stay at a Hilton. If you are looking for a clean, friendly, quiet place to stay at a reasonable price then this is it!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of my property. I will share your comments with my staff. Value is an important component to a positive lodging experience. At Red Roof Inns we offer clean, comfortable rooms with the amenities that travellers are looking for. We also offer our guests affordable rates. This compeitive package allows us to provide exceptional quality, service and value that has resulted in Red Roof Inns being ranked #1 in Market Metrix surveys for the last three years.