“Great value and CLEAN”

Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Not a fancy place, but super clean and neat. Smelled fresh. Bathroom spotless! Excellent value for a stopover. Front desk clerk, Mindy, was friendly and knowledgeable, and gave us tips about restaurants in the area that offered discounts by showing our room key or receipt. Fun Fore All was nearby and was indeed a fun place to play!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank LindaMcC7

Reviewed February 26, 2012

My fiance and I were traveling home to Virginia from Buffalo, NY. It was getting late and snowing so we decided to stay at a hotel. After checking prices for other hotels, Red Roof was the least expensive. The lady at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. Very affordable room. The only negative comment I have is that there was not a continental breakfast....but the front desk clerk did make us aware that if we showed Perkins our receipt, they would give us a 10% discount on our bill. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VADrew1979
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The ladies at the Red Roof Inn are always nice and professional even when every one is trying to check in at once. The rooms are always clean, beds made. Mindy, Kelly, Rikki and Veronica do a great job!!! I've been staying there when I travel for 4 years now.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2012

great place to stay,rooms are clean, great location close to pa turnpike and interstate 79 plenty of nice resteraunts close by the staff is exceptionally personable. mindy,kelly and rikki are great girls and always willing to help.i would recomend this place as a home away from home

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I have stayed here many nights, the staff is excellent. It is my home away from home. Mindy, Kelly, and Veronica are always great and get me my favorite room. I cant wait til they get the upgrade like the Airport location. The housekeeping staff keeps my room clean and comfortable too. Rates are great for this area also. I spend approximately 100 nights a year on the road and this is always my favorite place to come to.. Keep up the great work. thank you.

Room Tip: max and ermas, lone star and bravo are excellent restaurants that offer a discount. you will enjoy y...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Everytime I come here, Ricky is always so pleasant and so nice, it makes check in a breaze!!! I always ask for extra pillows and she is so nice to bring me them everytime!! Thank you, Ricky for being so nice and helpfull!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimmie d
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've stayed here twice over the last 2 years and I would recommend to anyone looking for a nice, clean, and very affordable place to stay. Staff is very accommodating and rooms are up to date. Very clean and located near restaurants with easy access to highways.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Cranberry Township hotels
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranber...
#4 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
Quality Inn Cranberry Township
#11 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Hyatt Place Cranberry
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#6 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh / Cranberry, PA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburg...
#1 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cra...
#10 of 15 in Cranberry Township
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pittsburgh Cranberry
WoodSpring Suites Signature Pitt...
#14 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township? Share your experiences!