“Hust had to try the Pittsburgh Sandwich”

Primanti Bros. (Cranberry)
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home of the Almost Famous Sandwich! Half Priced Happy Hour Every Day!
Webster, New York
“Hust had to try the Pittsburgh Sandwich”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After seeing this place on Diner Drive Ins and Dives (I think it was)...since we were in the area we had to try it. The waitress we had was awesome...explained the sandwiches and what to expect and made some suggestions. I ordered fried bologna and hubby got pastrami. The photos made them look like they would be huge. On arrival, I was sorta disappointed. It was just on sliced italian bread...min had only a small amount of bologna...but I loved the slaw! The fries on it were fine as well. Hubby's pastrami was piled pretty high and was good. While they were good, I am not sure I would go out of my way to have one again. I would go there and perhaps try another dish.

• Visited April 2013

Traverse City, Michigan
“Good not great”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

OK, I get it. Put French fries and cole slaw on sandwich and put some meat on a sandwich with soft Italian bread. Yep, that's it.

Factor in a large sports bar, with friendly service and decent prices and you have a pretty good place to stop in. Five stars? No. But, if you want to get a Primanti's experience, then go.

• Visited April 2013
“love premanti bros!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Everytime we come to town, we hit this place.have several shirts, great food good beers, ,excellent staff always good try the pastrami. ?..........

Visited April 2013
Kendallville, Indiana
“Wonderful food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a big party...11 total (5 adults, 6 kids). They were quick in getting us a table even for a large party. The food was amazing and the staff were very friendly. All the food came out quickly and our servers kept our drinks full the whole time. We didn't have any issues with anything. Will return again.

• Visited March 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The coveted 5 star.”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I would give Primanti bros. a 5 star even if a meteorite hit the place and you had to sit in the crater and eat the sammy off a space rock. There is nothing bad about this chain. Whoever gave them a terrible rating is probably a communist.

• Visited March 2013